Saturday, April 3, 2010

when in ROME...

There is no reason why I wouldn't watch "When in Rome" because there are sooooo many reasons why I would watch it!!!


Honestly, Dearie and I had wanted to watch "Just another Pandora's Box" but we simply could not get the tickets because all the shows were fully booked and the only remaining seats are the front rows. However, we are not disappointed with catching "When in Rome" last Saturday @Downtown East...

Basing on just a simple plot whereby Beth is so disillusioned with romance, the flow of the movie is just soooo relaxing and hilarious!!! Somehow, it reflected on how I felt about guys and relationship before I actually met dearie... Hmm.. perhaps that was why I kinda fell in love with the movie despite such a simple plot! =)

What favoured the movie more was that we actually went to Downtown East to watch it... The very last time dearie and I went there was when we were~ erhem... before we dated. Thus, it kinda felt 懐かしい - meaning very memorable...

Anyway, another very good reason why I am awaiting April to come because....

I AM SOOOOO WANNA WATCH CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D!!!

No comments: