Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sammi Cheng Love Mi World Tour

2 More days to countdown to..... April!! It is finally arriving after the long long days of March and I can't hardly wait for Sammi's -  Love Mi world tour to arrive!!


Yeap! Sammi would be performing in Singapore on this coming 2nd April in the Singapore Indoors Stadium. The Concert was very much anticipated by me as Sammi have seemed to disappear from the showbiz for quite sometime. Queen of Canto-Pop, she used to be one of my favourite singers during my secondary school days... From "wild" costumes to "nike"-shaped eyebrows to outrageous techno beats; Sammi had them all... She is also very good at subtle love ballads, and I could still remember her very first album CD "Worthwhile" (zhi de) in mandarin was purchased when I was primary 6 or perhaps secondary 1... (ops... i couldn't remember).

Well, another reason why I would be so excited about her coming to Singapore was because.....

*****"Dearie and I are going to the concert!!!"*****




Dearie had collected the tickets the quite sometime ago when he went to collect Kumar's tixs at the same time... Actually, we had booked the tickets somewhere in early February whereby the launch of the tickets just started. Nevertheless, the response was really overwhelming because by the time we booked the tickets, all the category 1 tickets are all SOLD-OUT!!  Therefore, dearie booked category II tickets to have a better view of the concert...

Hmmm... honestly, I am not those very concert-type of person, therefore I seldom go to concerts... I could still remember the very first and last one which I've been to was Fann Wong's... which was kinda way back in 1999 or 2000.. Therefore, woots!!! I can't hardly wait for April to arrive! I just can't hardly wait for the queen to sing all those lovely ballads and blasting techno beats (~re-living those childhood days whereby we would always sing her songs in kbox~)

No comments: