Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dinner @Sizzler...

Whoops I did it AGAIN!!!
I haven't been constantly blogging recently because nowadays 
my weekdays are JUST AS BUSY AS MY WEEKENDS!

As you all might have guessed... we missed each other so much that we couldn't have waited till the next weekend to meet each other again. -- Just couldn't bear the long dreadful FIVE DAYS before the next weekend arrives... and 

FIVE WEEKDAYS 
=
 5 X 24 HOURS 
=
120 HOURS
=
7200 MINUTES

which is......

432,000 SECONDS!!!

Honestly who the fuck would go and count all that but anyway, meaning to say that I just kinda missed dearie that much any other day...

And I am very very glad that our weekdays spent together are just as great and eventfully-filled simply like any other weekends together. 
=)

As the both of us have the need to wake up early the very next morning for our fucked-up jobs, the only thing we usually did was to grab our previous time and dine together...

We went SIZZLERS' @Suntec.. 

and honestly that was my very first time to the restaurant.. 
(Pardon me but I'm kinda person whom not so adventurous to try new stuff)
*
but
I am really glad that I tried...

SIZZLERS' served great food; their meat portion is just enough for each share; tender and juicy despite the grilled menu.... and the part which I loved the most since 

THEY HAVE A SUPERBLY WONDERFUL SALAD BAR!!!

YESS!!!

At a standard charge per person, you will be entitled to grab anything off the shelves of the salad bar from soups, salads, pasta, yogurt ice cream and all kinds of mushrooms, veggies, fruits etc.etc.etc. (you name it they have it...) I even attached their lunch menu for your reference!!



Dearie ordered their ribs while I ordered their cajun chicken... 

Though they just looked like tiny small portions despite coming along with fries/baked potato, trust me! You wouldn't be able to finish any of the sides after filling the "main course" without leftovers! (I only grabbed two spoonful of baked potatoes leaving the whole portion untouched!)




After making our main course orders, we grabbed some spaghetti and salad before we shared the dishes but their orders were really SPEEDY!! All you needed to wait was just awhile (and I really mean it) before the soups were served and 
*POOF* 
 your main dish appeared before you could actually start on your grabbed stuff... 
**p/s: they serve really nice butter toast!!
and as usual, how could I ever leave the place without taking a nice picture for remembrance...

~TADA~

*my beloved dearie*


Stop hesitating and try it out with your special someone today... 
=)

No comments: