Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sammi Cheng Love Mi Concert 2010 (Actual Day)

The big day finally arrived... Dearie stayed over after watching "Clash of The Titans" the night before the actual day of Sammi's concert. Sadly to say, while we were rushing to dearie's house before we drove to the concert, I forgot to bring along my digital camera.. (T_T) Yeap, after all this planning and all, just because of my forgetfulness, I emo~ed the whole night, pathetically trying to take pictures with my E71... Well anyway, it was my very first concert with dearie and I really wanted to take memorable pictures of the trip.

Anyway, it was really packed and crowded when we arrived at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.. Despite the tickets showed 8:00pm screening, the hall was still crowded with people walking here and there throughout... and gosh.. that was how many people there was... As we were seated in the north wing, dearie took pictures of the east and the west...



I made an escape to the loo before the actual concert started and dearie was waiting for me at the entrance which we decided to camwhore abit...



It was not after at around 8:40 before the lights started to dim and everybody started waving their luminous lighted sticks with all the screams and shouts of "Sammi".




After all the screams, shouts and chanting, finally ~ Here Comes Sammi!!


Sadly to say (as repeated earlier) I did not bring along my camera, so I was unable to grab those fantastic shots, but nevertheless, I decided I shall post whatever that I had got...






Sammi was really a hit! She sang many songs - the new and the old; including english songs... and I seriously feel that the tickets are really worthwhile!!

Time really flew past very fast during the whole concert... Sammi sang 2 encores after the concert but it was really not enough!! 2 hours just flew by like that... =( and it came to an end....


Everybody was rushing outta the stadium and we decided that it was not a good timing to leave because we will be caught in the crowd... 

Therefore we took more photos...



*******
*
*
and we took a few more in dearie's car before we made our way back..


HAPPY!!


TONGUE~Y


SHOCKED?!


FULL OF AIR..


and last but not least, A SWEET PECK...

No comments: