Monday, April 5, 2010

Clash of The Titans...

Friday 01 April 2010

The Clash of The Titans finally arrived...


Anyway, I got this movie poster from the internet whereby other countries were already catching the movie in theaters during March whereby we had stretched our necks long; waiting for the launch...

Had a really bad day during the day when the movie launched, and I supposed I really could not take it anymore. Luckily dearie had been very very understanding and patient with me, and the most of all, he was really encouraging, besides forgiving me for not turning up to pick him up from work.

Well, dearie was very nice to drop by my house after he was off from work before we actually went off to catch the movie... I could still remembered I cried myself to sleep before he came knocking at my window waking me up...

******************

I could only describe The Clash of The Titans was really a mega HIT!!! We could not grab tickets anywhere from the internet because the online booking was so packed and the service went down. Finally we decided that in order for us to grab the tickets, it would be to catch it at the neighbourhood mall --- which is Westmall's Eng Wah!! And luckily for us, we managed to catch the titans in 3D version in the comfy, cosy director's seats... (muackssssssssssss.....to Eng Wah!!)

We had a lovely chocolate mudpie and southern blend ice tea @Coffee Bean before we headed to the theaters and as usual, we missed a little bit of the beginning; catching the part whereby Perseus was adopted by the kind fisherman and his family.. 

Honestly I felt that the show deserved a better 3-hour timing because the storyline supposed to be kinda lengthy and the short-timing made the show felt a bit hectic as there plot needed to develop from Perseus being a small boy grown to an adult, the part where he met Hades and how it developed to the hatred Perseus had when Hades killed his family and blah blah blah...hmm... I should not blog the storyline so much because if you liked the show, it would be best if you watch the show and anticipate it yourself...

Another thumbs up! for the Clash of The Titans because..... 

Sam Worthington is just so HANDSOME!!!!


(Kinda looked like Michael Buble to me.. )
=D

And that is the 1980s version of Perseus...

That's Harry Hamlinton...

Gosh, its kinda puzzling why "Perseus" are always such sexy guys...

No comments: