Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photoshop Rules...

I always thought that when CNY is nearing; after all the pack-ups and stuffs like SPRING-CLEANING, I would be able to have more time for myself. Nevertheless, the amusing part is that " I AM SOOOOO FUCKING BUSY! Honestly, nothing's wrong with my time management for this round, but I seriously dunno whether I should consider myself "suay" or not, because all my time management and plannings are usually RUINED by some fucking people who cannot plan and manage their time BETTER!!

Yeap, as all can imagine.... My SPRING-CLEAN schedule was ruined; my bedroom (i supposed) was "1/2 tidy; 1/2 messy. (=.=) I did not help out any chores for the other parts of the house and the WORST of all; this year I DO NOT have extra $$ to help out most of the CNY goodies. I supposed mum is actually more "sadded" than me...
*******************************
Anyway, as all sayings:

WHEN THERE IS A LOSS, THERE IS A GAIN....

I gained MORE experience with coping my time management... I tried out photoshop the other day; and very very honestly, I am pretty sure that I am MERSMERIZED by it...

HAVE YOU ALL EVER HAD PICTURES; SWEET MEMORIES OF YOUR LOVED ONES BUT SOME FUCKER JUST SPOILT THE WHOLE THING?

Well, for my case; I DID... 


My Graduation Picture

This is supposedly a NICE FAMILY picture; but honestly, the answer to the question "why till now I did not get this picture developed is because that fucker spoilt the whole thing... (Anyway, I do not wished to describe in details because I am confirmed that I would not be able to finish my story even if I blogged till the next morning)...

BUT!!! NOW......

I really wished to thank the developers of photoshop!! ^^ 

PHOTOSHOP RULES!!! IT WORKS MIRACLES...

I swear that I am a total computer noob and neither have I ever tried this software itself; in fact, I searched for the software and tried it cos I really really (very badly) wanted to develop this lovely graduation picture with my mum and cousin...


Yeap!! Finally I am able to get that fucker off my sight!!! Woots!! I understand that I did not do a great job; and whatever I did was just like the very basics which far most of the amateurs could have done it much better than me...

After this dreamy photoshop worked magic, I decided to go for the next one cos my hands start to get itchy...


Another Family Picture but similarly, the same problem...

Therefore, I gave another of my BEST SHOT!

 

TA~DA!!!!

Last but not least; I photo-shopped another picture which was badly dimmed...


 
 

Honestly, I am quite satisfied with all this photo-shop~ing despite I could not really get all the exposures correct and the picture turned out to be a bit blurry... I really hope that some expertise could be given to me as advice so that I can actually shop-it better! =)

Well, nonetheless; I supposed that I can finally start preparing to organise all the photographs which I would like to get it developed! 



No comments: