Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovely yet Hectic; Start of Year

Though its not the first day of CNY, nevertheless, its still CNY...

*****HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!*****

*****GONG XI FA CAI!! *****

Pre-CNY had been a hectic period of time, everyday rushing like a MAD horse, and everyday rushing around tidying and packing; shopping and working like crazy. While CNY reached, its still the ever-madness; gatherings, sharing precious moments with loved ones and MORE MORE gatherings....
Thus, my lovely bloggie was left abit DEAD for quite awhile, with me busy tendering with other chores... My lovely HABA supplements ran out quite awhile, since my pay was delayed @ that moment of time, and it got me quite awhile before I went down to Takashimaya to meet up with Bing and got it from her...


I could still remember that it took us almost awhile to finally meet up and laze around in yoshinoya, cos she was serving this fucking troublesome auntie, asking lame questions "can you introduce me the skincare arh? anyway, I also use HABA de...so what is this, what is that? blah blah blah..." 

No 1 - If you are a loyal HABA customer, please go for those XTRA LARGE bottles, and NOT questioning the product's usefulness.

NO 2 - I suppose HABA provide monthly newsletters, then why in the very first place did u asked around? For fun?! (Please lah, if that was your daughter servicing when the work hours are up, won't you curse and swear?

NO 3 - All products take some time to show their effects, and HABA is one of those MID-RANGE products, want faster anti-aging effects? Consume ZELL-V and go for SK-II; as you can see, some skin are really beyond CURE!!! >.<

Bing wasted very much of her saliva and alas, finally that lady bought "something", honestly I felt that the amount which she bought is really wasteful of the amount of saliva Bing spent! (hrrrmp!!) Anyway, who could get any angrier once the delicious yoshinoya's all time favourite beef and salmon platter was placed in-front of her/him? 
Mmmmm......................


******************************
I seriously think that Bing looks cute in her toot-toot glasses; dontcha think so??!
 

Besides going out shopping and tidying up the all-time messiness of  my beloved room, I was practically spending my time figuring out how to fix up the pieces!! *screams*


Hahaha... I was joking about the *screams* and headache fixing up the pieces of this jigsaw because it belongs to my all time favourite anime "One Piece". Loving this Anime so much and it was really chicken-feet stuff with all these cute lovely characters memorised hard in my head. ^^ The tedious part was only which all the characters are finished fixing and I had to figure out all by myself all those similar color background and mugs!! Anyway, Jason and I practically finished part of the jigsaw within 24 hours; and I am really so proud of myself!!! I practically finished everything by myself after he left!! Total time spent on this One Piece Puzzle: 18 hours EXACT after the jigsaw is bought... =)

 
Isn't it lovely hanging on the wall of my room?? Woots, I couldn't help but to love it..


Another issue which made me spent lots, lots and lots of time on it was on my sweet camera which mummy had bought for me for last year's birthday gift!

I am sure in LOVE with it despite my poor workmanship....




TADANG!!

Yeap, with my piggy hands besides my ugly workmanship, I am nevertheless, very very proud of myself for bling~ing my camera up!! =P Together with my DIY handphone charm chain with the fluffy Hello Kitty pouch and Hello Kitty fluff-ball, introducing my completed SAMSUNG camera. =)
This year's CNY clashed with Valentines, but still, thanked god that the cinemas are always opened... This time round, I caught....



 

WOLFMAN


"Intriguing" with lotsa suspense and action!! Though the show wasn't as much grotesque as I had expected, it is truly not for the faint-hearted though... I bet you could be dreaming bad nightmares with werewolf scares after watching it?! =P It is nevertheless the best "Lycanthropy" werewolf show I have ever watched besides Twilight's cool werewolves..

Another gorgeous movie which I caught during the CNY period was:


 


Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief

I am kinda amazed at how they blended myths and legends into such an ordinary "present" film. I loved the characters, the plot of the story, the venues which they filmed and not to mention those special effects.. Hmm, hard to describe but I just loved everything!

To summarise everything in short, I really love special occassions, despite all the hectic and tedious hours spent, and I am very much amazed at how fast the first quarter of 2010 had passed! March is on the way coming; just in a blink of an eye. Anyway, special ocassions = to special presents and gifts = to splurge a little for myself...
Finally after 1 and 1/2 years of consideration and longing for a new wallet, I decided to grab something more monotoned and stylish...





a Long Dark-Brown Marc by Marc Jacobs which I am currently soooo in love with...




Finally goodbyes to my short coach; I do not have to worry much about the space consuming messiness of my daily habits... =)

 

Hopefully, the leather is durable unlike those disappointing GUCCI soft leather... I just simply love the simplicity of this wallet which is made of soft lamb. Its compactness and spaciousness allows style yet it is much lighter than Chloe's Paddington's padlock (I hoped my spelling is correct). Besides, I hope that more $$$ will come my way into my wallet since its new (LOLz)...

No comments: