Friday, March 5, 2010

Carelessness... I will never do it again.. =(

I was utterly distraught yesterday...
*
*
*
*
*
why?

Haiz, because I spilled my whole water-bottle of Nescafe in my Longchamps bag... The good point is?? ---> Anyone who wanna buy Longchamps bag please go ahead; because the waterproof properties are really wonderful, since not a single trace of the coffee could be found outside of the bag itself!! 

Yes, as all would have imagined.......... the mess was in the bag itself!!! My GUCCI collection including everything else is drenched and soaked in the Nescafe. =(   *claps* and the bloody mess took me the whole night to wash up for the whole collection - guessed what i did? I soaked all the stuff in johnson baby body wash solution in a bucket to get rid of the fucking coffee smell and stacked all on a tray to dry out in the room temperature.. Worse of all, MY IPOD lifespan expired because of that, and half-page of all pages of my Charmy Kitty Organiser 2010 were stained; and I could not get a new one because it was long sold-out.

I wept; pondered and stayed up till 0230am yesterday since I could not fall asleep due to this serious stupidity and carelessness of mine... Well, all I could do to console myself was to be optimistic; pondering that it might be a good sign - since new stuff do not come if the old stuff are not gone...

Everything comes with Pros and Cons. Or so? that was what I thought and I converted the BAD BAD thoughts into GOOD thoughts in my head:

 - Thank god that only the casing was soaked but my PSP3000 was not damaged despite my ipod DEAD!!

 - Thank god that I can finally put up my keychain to good use since my GUCCI pouch is still undergoing drying

 - Thank god I have an extra makeup pouch since my GUCCI pouch was also a victim of the coffee scare...

 - Thank god I have extra thumbdrives & extra bags

 - Thank god only the pages of the organizer was damaged and not the photo or the cover (since it was covered with plastic originally)

 - Thank god it was just daily necessities which are damaged and not some important documents...

 - Thank god for giving me a chance to RENEW everything...

But nevertheless, sadly I do NOT have an extra card holder... =( cannot bring along name cards now.. Anyway, since there are so many optimistic PROs, why should I still grumble about the CONs? $$ is never enough, but it can be earned back by hardwork; the same as for the collection I bought and owned for so long...

Glimpse of my temporary-changed-items...

*Key-rings bought previously (years back) in KL since before I started working...




*Gothic Make-up Pouch bought in Iluma Bugis
*Imagine How Spacious It is...!!


  And Last but not least..

I went back to the Kitty Store for the Charmy Organizer but it was SOLD-OUT!!!

To Brighten Up My Dimmed Spirits...

*
*
*
*
*


Yeap! Popped-UP Charmy Stickers!! 
 Small but IDEAL to brighten up my dimmed spirits!!


A close-up view with my camera flash off...
*
*
*


I am SURE and CONFIRMED one fine day this stickers are going to be put to GOOD GOOD use!!! 

Aahhhh...

I AM FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW.... 

Time to get some good rest and sleep before it strikes 3:00am...

Anyway, FRESH BRAND-NEW DONATIONS OF ANY GUCCI/LV COLLECTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO BE DONATED TO ME BY ALL YA KIND-HEARTED SOULS OUT THERE..
=P

No comments: