Saturday, January 16, 2010

Slimmy...

Mummy waited for me @Lot 1 after work; and I went to meet her after my meal with my colleagues... I felt guilty cos I let her waited since she did not call me when she reached CCK... >.<

I bought BEDSHEETS, a bolster for myself and some cushion covers - for the sofa... =) Sometimes I think I am finding reasons to shop =.=""" But I really enjoyed the night with mummy, cos it had been quite a LONG time ago ever since we last went out together... Its always nice to have mummy shopping around with you together, despite all that nagging! =)

Trying a new product out lately...


Slimming Cream for my flabby bulging tummy!!!

The Main Attraction is Liposuction Effect without PAIN! and Slimming Concentrate for cellulite reduction...

I really hope it works !!! =)

No comments: