Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dedicated This To My Sweetie...

Monday 11:45pm

 Before I actually start blogging, I added the time I started blogging... since I know that by the time I've finished the entry, it will be tuesday. =.=

Weeeelllll; today's a special day for my friend ---> Its Amelia's Birthday!! ^^ and we had a GOOD time last saturday karaoke~ing... Melia invited me to her party; a clebration which took place in a very "懐かしい" 場所... =) Cuppage Plaza's Family Karaoke. Honestly, I haven't been anywhere near there after I graduated from Poly.

Anyway, we had FUN and I really mean a hell lot of FUN!!! Furthermore, since I do not know Melia's friends well, @first I expected it might be a little awkward... But they are really fun and nice! ^^

Everything started by hmm.. "hihi " (acknowledgments) then drinking~~ Melia kept passing me the controller -- but haha i too shy to sing lor!!! xD

After a couple of drinks...


We start taking PICTURES...


Nevertheless, toku looked tipsy...
No matter how many times we re-took, his eyes looked small..


Finally Bigger eyes...

Group Pics...

The cake was brought in earlier since some of Melia's friends (including me)
needed to leave early..


We sang 4 different versions of Birthday Song
(English/Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese)



*****Lovely Kisses' blessed from friends...*****



and Another...


I supposed Toku was having fun being both our waiter and cameraman...

I am glad that I managed to celebrate Melia's birthday this year; since I did not get the chance to really celebrate a wild one for her since A&E days... But dunno why, kinda upset when Melia said that Toku's leaving for Japan this wednesday... Hmm... he really become "one of us"; our friend since time past... and I am sure Melia and I will miss those "chiong" days we & Toku had... I hope he will visit sg soon..

**********************************

After the ktv session, jason and I went Cathay for our movie...

We caught.....


A very nice show yet quite an unexpectable ending. Well FIRSTLY, unexpectable since she (the actress) did not end up with her ex-husband in the end. And secondly, i puked (urrrrgghhh..) since I had too much a drink and too fast, earlier on... (>_<)"""

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the witty chat throughout the show; and I must apologise to Jason, whom waited for me for melia's celebration to end...

No comments: