Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life Is.....

My post is delayed as once again, I am crippled by all those HTML codes and stuffs... People using my IE could not read my posts... I have realised it just yesterday when I happened to surf it with my IE instead of my default mozilla browser. I've just amended the codes -  using my limited computer knowledge and surfing blogskins for some kind-souls aids...


I wept yesterday; after I watched an "OCTO" documentary... I was upset and disturbed by what I saw...
And THIS!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
was what I've seen...

Yes... it is not some "JU-ON" or other horror flick pic, but a live 5-year old girl... She is little Julia Wetmore, and her story was shown as a documentary on OCTO channel. Interested readers can go to http://www.julianawetmore.net on her live story.

Honestly, I've been questioning myself since after I watched the documentary, NOT because I pitied her... But I've been asking myself again and again, HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT WE HAD?

HAVE WE BEEN DOING OUR SELF-REFLECTIONS?

The answer is "NO"! ---> Simply because I am also like anyone of you out there, grumbling and grumbling about how fucking fucked-up my life is; neither being satisfied with what I had currently... Photoshop cannot help to make the life of little julie better; since this is REALITY and she must live in such hell whereby getting shocking stares from the public, nevertheless, leading her cheerful and optimistic life...

Are we actually doing the same? I doubt so, since I am so self-conscious of my figure, my looks, thinking how ugly my mum had born me with a big nose, too flat faced etc.etc blah blah blah *as the list might go on*

What is the actual definition of UGLY anyway? Shouldn't all those RICH artistes and people spend the plastic surgery on such people who needed them much better than us? We should always praise the lord for giving us a healthy life, a normal face and a normal life...
************************

Life is full of unfairness, misery and is just like full of reflections.... and most of the time, we are blinded because of the "ripples" on the surface and we couldn't see beneath the bottom... I had 7 stitches when I fell down and hit my chin, which still leaves a scar till now.. The throbbing pain is unbearable, but for a 5-year old kid going for surgery every 3 months; which is worse?

The documentary sounded like an AWAKENING CALL for me... Waking me up from the surroundings; going back to the reality...

Being ambitious is good, but too much of it overflows like water in a cup; and becomes GREED.... I am really thankful now for what I am now; what I have and owned; that I am still living each and every day and every moment I spend right now, i will definitely cherish everything...




No comments: