Friday, January 8, 2010

*Perfume Passion*

My Bold Statement

*** I am a perfume FREAK!!***

Honestly I am not sure why, especially since when I've got a really sensitive nose, and I suffer from "Sinusitis" (short form - sinus) but it doesn't stop my ravish passion for perfumes... I really indulge in buying them, erhem.. or should I put it as collecting them.

I do not have specific peference for the type of Scent - since I've got quite a couple of different types of fragrance. I could still recall my very first time buying a perfume. I bought my very first bottle from a shop in Jurong Entertainment Center when I was secondary 1 . It was a miniature perfume, and come to think of it now, I am kinda pissed off with the seller whom sold it -- since I understand now that miniatures are actually slashed from perfume samplers... I bought a Versace Red Jeans then, thinking how "COOL" it was, with the mini metal tin. But "bleah", it rusted all the way down to the bottom a few years after keeping it. The very second bottle was quite a big one, those 150ml kind (JPG machine) received from my classmates during my 13th birthday celebration. Nevertheless, it was stolen by "a few good friends" of mine when I invited them to my house. *curses!*

I was kind of upset when it got stolen and it was after quite some years later, when I was around 17 and got the spending power, that I worked and splurge on perfumes...

************************************

Recently, I splurged on perfumes again... *blushes*

Not one, but added THREE more to my collection...

And,

The One Which I liked the most..............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yups..... it's LOLA, from Marc Jacobs!! I was roaming through Robinsons aimlessly at that point of time, and I did not intend to shop, but the bright colors and simple packaging caught my eye as it was displayed really just SIMPLE yet colorful and noticeable. The sales assistant attended and I sampled the fragrance of the perfume.

The actual attention was not only about the packaging, but it was the actual bottle itself...



Dont'cha think that its really lovely?

The bottle is a little love-shaped, purple in color with the golden part molded like gold strings attached to it, with the most outstanding, marvelous cap design...

Taking a glimpse from the top of the bottle:


What a lovely sight! And "LOLA" a simple yet UNIQUE name for it...

Besides, this beauty comes with a little additional something...


I dunno honestly whether it is a free sample when you purchase a big bottle or not, but it was given to me from the sales assistant (raffles city robinsons) -- Marc Jacob's DAISY shower gel and moisturizing cream set with a miniature DAISY perfume... Hahaha, please don't hesitate to bug him for a free sample if you intended to buy, but if he doesn't give you a little something, maybe is because I am more CHIO ba... LOL!
p/s: The floral design on daisy box resembles those nail art flowers! kekeke

***

The next two bottles aren't as eye-catching but their fragrance are just as wonderful --> not "sexy" feeling, but one is quite floral and the other, refreshing and sporty...




I bought this Paul Smith ROSE from Changi Terminal 3... Despite having beautifully decorated bottle/design (which is why I did not take much pictures about it), spraying this babe teleports you from reality into a rose field!!! Very feminine, yet light and lovely perfume... despite its plain designs; is worthy of you indulging in its rose sensation... It also comes with a rose-design pouch, for you to keep your perfume bottle inside, which alternatively you may use it to keep your sunglasses/small accessories?!



Yeap, the very last bottle I invested on was what as seen in the attached picture...

***Burberry's The Beat***

Most recent perfume launched by Burberry's, I was quite fascinated with the television commercial before I actually went down to perfume shop to source for it. I got it together with Paul Smith's Rose at Terminal 3; Simple classic design from Burberry's, its evergreen Burberry's trademark pattern makes it just "BURBERRY". Offering a more refreshing scent, The Beat is one for a hectic lifestyle like the city beat.
*********************************

3 different perfumes from 3 different merchants. Yet 3 different fragrance for 3 different types of moods and personality - depending on whether to feel SEXY, FEMININE or SPORTY! Are you ready for the challange? Find out which one is your favourite today ! and indulge in the perfume mania!!!

No comments: