Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Toy Catcher

I am bloody SICK !!... I have been HIBERNATING in my cosy bed for more than 12 hours per day sleeping... =.=ll Never in my entire life have I been so sick before as can u imagine a humane piggy eat medicine and sleeping throughout? Neither am I looking forward to countdown this coming weekend, I really do not mind tucking up in my bed and rest throughout.

Watched the news earlier on and saw the FAB about Toy-Catching!! Well, I was abit obsessed into it as I was introduced previously a couple of months back from Jason.. Anyway, I SUCKED at toy-catching and NEVER have I succeeded, hmmm.. well I only caught a few toys a couple of times ago..

Bottom-line, who needs to catch toys when you've got a pro toy-catching friend? ^^

INTRODUCING...



JASON, my PRO TOY-CATCHER!!!


Let's catch a glimpse of his performance...



AND.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!!!


Effortlessly, here's the prizes!! He managed to do this the other day before the AVATAR show! Wait, here's the BEST part! He caught this two plushies all within 10minutes before we went to buy a drink and enter the cinema...

If you think this ain't enough,


Letme introduce you "Straw" and "Berries" =) My two lovely huggables Hello Kitty collection he caught previously @east coast. ^^

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EDWARD!!!


My lovely Dragon from SUPERMARIO =)

Well, there are a few more but I am just too LAZY and SICK to label them one by one...

So, I've decided to take a picture of those plushies who are lucky enough to share my bed with me.. =P


Well, Bear~ie and Mickey shares my mirror though..

Gosh, I am still feeling dizzy, guess I'll just end here and hibernate a few more hours before heading down BACK TO OFFICE lifestyle. =(

No comments: