Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Memoirs of 2009 and Resolutions of New 2010! Roarz!! (Part I)

I haven't realise that I haven't been blogging since the very last post was like 29th December; almost 6 days!! OMFG!!! --> And as all of you whom may guessed... I am busy living my life to my FULLEST!! Therefore, I suppose that this entry will be a FREAKING LONG ONE!!!

Howdy Ho All, To A Happy 2010! *Popped Party Poppers!!*

Honestly, I didn't go to any clubs and neither had I been drinking to countdown for 2010. I led a perfectly SWEET countdown.......... AT HOME. I was playing an Online Game - MapleStory; and counting down to the new year killing mobs. =.="" My friends DID invite me to a countdown party @Siloso Sentosa, but I just didn't feel like going. Another pal actually wanted to buy me an extra ticket for DJ performance @Marina Barrage, but likewise, got turned down by me...

To me, counting down at HOME was really a New, Thrilling, Fun-Filled experience you actually shared with your parents; your family.Why? ---> Because I have been going out (counting in years) celebrating with friends ever since I "grow up". Thus, I suppose mum and dad should have the HONOR to share their happy countdown moments with me?

Memoirs of 2009
2009 is considered a HARSH and DRASTIC year which flew past too FAST... I could hardly recall this year since it passed like I was in HELL, too PAINFUL, DRASTIC to be explained... But nevertheless, there are just some memories which I couldn't be able to forget...

                                            -------------------- Just like --------------------


I understand that this is just a plain, normal digital camera which actually lags when you try to take quick shots. Despite all the (-)negative cons, I loved it just the way it is. The reason is plainly simple --> because I actually received this from my beloved mother! Mummy only works at a bakery, and she doesn't earn enough to cover the household bills, which is another reason why I actually shared the "debts" burden with her. I always longed a digital camera (since my polytechnic days) but I have not bought any of my own... and to think that she would just buy it because she thought that it might be useful for me?!

Which is why I have been able to post better shots and upload them to my bloggie for you readers! The truly touched and surprised part was that she had neither buy/nor celebrated my birthday or got me presents; even the smallest ones since ages ago... and I am sure that THIS deserved to be a sweet memory.



Another special memory for me is this: 

SWEET, PINK, FASCINATING SONY ERICSSON COLLABORATION with HELLO KITTY!!!
 



Dont'cha Get Mesmerized By This Metallic Pink Phone?

I am just plainly fascinated by it... It was also another Birthday present; but this time round, its from Jason... It was actually all wrapped up nicely in "Hello Kitty" present paper, and came with a cute floral "Hello Kitty" Charm handpicked by him.. I am really touched that after all these years, he actually made the effort to remember my passion for "Hello Kitty"!!

Resolutions for 2010
I suffered very poor health since I was in secondary school days... I supposed it is because I haven't take good care of myself, even in my poly days... And when I went out to work part-time to survive my poly days, the LACK of sleep and regular drinking upsets my health. I even had to go for a scope sometime in mid2009 which was quite devastating for me. I got to know some health products from HABA and I actually tried "JUNKAI" for about 2n1/2 months before I continued and bought a second bottle. 




Introducing PIC ACE / JUNKAI / a-LIPOIC ACID & CoQ10 Capsules 

Before I actually continued and explain the effects of these supplements, firstly, I would like to thank Bing Bing for helping me out with the staff purchase. I have been receiving mailers/postcards from HABA since I also dunno when; but I have been ignoring all of that until I was walking past one of its outlet (located in raffles place mrt). I was just browsing through the outlet when JUNKAI's phrase caught my eyes...." helps to moisturize the skin and especially for those who drink alcohol and smokes..." I WAS SIMPLY FASCINATED!!! Why? The reason is plain simply ---> I had all these BAD BAD HABITS... and I was really conscious of my health so I bought and tried it out and the supply lasted about 2 & 1/2 months...

When I ran outta supply, I dialled up Bing and she was really kind and helped out with the purchases. Hmmm... I guess you all might scratch your head and wonder, " why you also bought PIC ACE and Q10?" Well, the reason is very simple...

Here's the superb part about PIC ACE ---> "...excellent antioxidant ability reinforces the defense against free radicals and delays the aging process of cells...helps to soothe pain during menstrual period..." Wow, Killing 2 Birds With One Stone!!! Buying PIC ACE is equal to buy UV protection with dual action of Evening Primrose!!! As for Q10, "... it has an effective detoxifying effect and offers the BEST balanced formula to boost FAT BURNING and METABOLISM. Aren't you ladies out there tempted at the slightest bit when you come upon such a phrase? I am a very NON-EXERCISE person, therefore, I am touched. If popping these pills helped to regain your health from failing you and keeps your figure maintained, WHY NOT do the investment?


Last but not least, MEJI's Amino Collagen!!

I am seriously too poor to afford really good ones, but I suppose that 5000mg is sufficient for me every 3 days (gosh I already revealed that I am POOR and cannot afford it daily la! Fuck U man!) together with the HABA supplements taken at daily intervals...

I am sure I have plenty of resolutions and my new-year-day escapades to pen down, but honestly I am SLEEPY and I gotta work tomorrow... So I will come back early to pen down my PART II earlier from work tomorrow I guess.

I am not a really greedy person, therefore, my MOST IMPORTANT 2010 resolutions are:

(1) EARN LOTS OF MONEY & STAY RICH (meaning I will EARN, SAVE & NOT SPLURGE for NO reasons.

(2) REGAIN my GOOD health, beauty and figure and MAINTAIN on it!! (I will NOT OVER-drink!)


No comments: