Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lim Chu Kang ~ Post Christmas Celebration

Firstly, I must COMPLAIN!!! I really had a very hard time editing my blog's template and I finally gave up using my OLD template. Can someone seriously help? T_T

Anyway, I had a real fun time barbecuing with my maple pals... =) Well, anyway, who in the hell will stop by Lim Chu Kang for a barbecue?  Yeap... nobody but us *winks*!!!

The Maplers

Jason the Birthday Boy was cordially invited ..

  CarCar & his wifey~


Me & 1 of the 101 dalmatians which popped by =)

The barbecue ended around 2:30am.. Jason and I went to catch AVATAR at cineleisure...


Honestly, AVATAR IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAD EVER SEEN IN 2009!!

This lengthy almost 3-hour long movie got me snoozing off in my seat during the first half of the show... Seriously nothing but crap, who would want to pay $9.50 for a movie watching how humans and aliens form their bonding? Shitty crap... Too much talking and their BOND crap goes on and on..

Jason even described to me one scene whereby the alien and the human kissed and the so-called make-love. Lame! I only woke up when I heard the BOMBING sound - almost around 20minutes before the show come to an end.. That was the truely action-packed part.

Gosh, and I even heard many of my friends reviewed that this stupid show is GOOD. What crap!! If you are talking about computer graphics, I am sure that many other movies are better... For example, Final Fantasy?! Technology wise, GI Joe and even Gamer fair MUCH MUCH BETTER...

Well anyway, those are my opinions.. if any of you out there think otherwise, i will opt for you all to watch the show personally -.-"" and waste the $9.50...

No comments: