Saturday, December 26, 2009

Surprises from a Christmas...

Counting down 30 minutes more before the end of Christmas Day...

Got quite a surprise when i visited Nuffnangs this afternoon..


They acknowledged me as a member of their Glitterati!!
Thank you!!

Anyway, this year's Christmas Eve was a Healthy and Memorable one... Why healthy? Because for this year's christmas, I did not go clubbing and drinking and that is why I considered it as a perfectly healthy experience for me.

Jason picked me up from office after I painted my nails and we headed over to his residence together with his secondary school classmates to celebrate christmas. Apparently his parents cooked a x'mas feast!



They even prepared him a Birthday cake as 27th is his birthday... "Happy Birthday pal!!"


We went to Shaw Balestier and caught "Sherlock Holmes" after the dinner and celebrated the countdown of Christmas in the cinema itself as the movie started at 12:00am sharp! Honestly, the movie is a really nice and witty one, with all the "detective" parts but since we are too tired, almost all of us fell asleep! Nevertheless, we watched the movie till the end, very science-fictional, but all nice for the plot itself; you wouldn't have know the ending... =X

This afternoon was a "heavy downpour" day. What a day for Christmas! ^^ I really enjoyed it very much snugging myself in my blanket and slept till almost 530pm.. Met up with Weiyang at Westmall around 745pm. We actually wanna visit Uncle Richard, an ex-colleague of ours at the Old Folks Hospital nearby but sadly to say, the visitors' hours were past. Sobs..

We went for a walk in west mall and I bought a shirt for yang as his christmas present. =) Luckily, i did not buy him the Ralph perfume the other day since he mentioned he did not use perfumes. Anyway, haha he handpicked that PUMA tee himself so I hope he will use it often. We caught sight of SK SALES and I bought myself my 2nd pair of diamond studs..


Haiyo, I dunno whether the studs are too small or whether the fault is at my camera because the picture turned out to be so blurred!! I bought myself the first pair of diamond studs somewhere last year during Valentine's sales also @ SK's and this 2nd pair is for my 2nd ear-holes.. Well, I've got 3 ear-holes; 3 pairs on each ear and I wouldn't have pierced so much if I had knew earlier that more ear-holes = to more $$ spent for more earrings!!  (Zzzzz....)

Now, I will start my complaint! Okay, apparently, the ear studs are on SALE when I bought it. Initially I eyed on the $168 pair because the design looked fabulous, then when I shifted to the other direction, I saw exactly the same design going for only $99. I asked the salesperson "what's the difference in size for both pairs, and she responded that they were actually only in 0.05carat difference. So, I chose the $99pair since my ears are small and haiyo, 0.05carat diff, who in the hell can differentiate? Of course unless his eyes are the same of the microscope =.= BAHH! 

When I paid for the earrings in cash, this stupid farking saleslady packed my earrings in those CHEAPSKATE mesh bag while the paper bag for the earrings are oversized. Excuse me, but if you are a customer won't you get pissed off?

Me: Wah! How come my earrings are in the mesh-like bag? Don't you all have boxes?
Stupid Sales Auntie: We ran out of boxes as this is SALES ma. Its okay de, you can always ask for a box @our boutique just in front there.
Me: Do you expect me to come down another day just to get a box? 

That sales B!tch kept quiet and and turned around and searched their internal counter for a box with a LAN-LAN look on her face! Anyway, what did she expect? Expect me to say OK and walked away with the studs after payment? Please, but apparently all fools will know this. If one fine day you drop in at any jewelery outlet making claim that you bought something somewhere ago from them previously and demanded for a BOX, do you think they will give you a BLOODY box for that? Hello, but I am NOT dumb!!

Anyway, she managed to find boxes and me and yang could see from where we were standing that there are PLENTY of boxes left inside the counter!! That fucking bitch just could not be bothered to dig and search for it! It really puzzled me when she said that as I could not imagine SK is such a fucking broke company, cannot pay for BOXES for sales items?

I supposed that all products actually comes in boxes right? This is part of the sales packaging! Just because it is $99 and I am not buying the $168 one this doesn't deserve a box? This really turns me off but anyway, haha she managed to dig out a box and I paid for the studs anyway; but I definitely wouldn't buy it if it comes in mesh-like bag. Look so Cheapskate and Chiong! What happened to those staff's "service enhancement" training? Singapore salespersons are going so LOW... Totally disgusted with their attitudes in the service industry... bleah!


Anyway, before i went back home, caught sight of this two pinkies... Kekeke, new pinkies added to my collection. Happy house coasters and a cupcake-like box... =)

No comments: