Friday, July 24, 2009

mummy wasn't feeling very well this morning so I took half-day leave to bring her to the clinic.. she was feeling kinda dizzy, doc said she had too little rest and too much work (overworked).

anyway, FUCK THE MAN WHO SPLASHED THE PAINT OUTSIDE MY DOOR! Really fucking pissed off lor, end up took a day leave becos someone from my block owed AH-LONG and they simply splashed the paint outside my flat!!

Fuck it! I was busy entertaining police officers and painting and cleaning up the mess. Luckily, I was around or else poor mummy would be too scared to do anything!

Fucking whoever you are, don't let me fucking know who you are or I will FUCKING SKIN YOU ALIVE!

Yesterday I was busy and excitedly browsing my clothes to prepare for ml's party tonight, and I found out a BIG SECRET!! --->

JOLENE IS FUCKING FAT!!! yeah... I couldn't squeeze into the slightest bit of my previous clothes.. not to mention my favourite Dorothy Perkins's tube... SADDED but I am asccertain that I can slim down.. =)

hmm... currently thinking should i join tonight's partie @ the SUPPERCLUB.. I have no mood, but my instincts tell me it is gonna be fun >.<

No comments: