Monday, July 27, 2009

ml's birthday

After much hesitation, eventually, I went to join in ml's celebration last friday.

Qiu & I went Harry's for our dinner before we headed down to Supperclub... The stupid chef took so long to prepare for our food, and we were StArViNg... >_< We took pictures to kill our time while waiting for the food to arrive...


Qiu ordered lamp chops while I had salmon for dinner... Very little serving portion but they took a long time preparing it.. =( Furthermore, it was a little too much oil.. a bit thumbs down lor, but nevertheless, we were busy munching and chomping haha...

What a sight we saw when we reached Supperclub...

Haha... xz, hz and selvi so comfortable @ the seats.. imagine hz was even sleeping... (zzZzz...)
Anyway, let's just enjoy the rest of the pictures.. There are too many of them, so I decide not to give them any captions since they take quite a long time to upload.. =P


My Self-Photo Shooting SUCKS!!

ml still can poise... lol

Qiu ordered her a lambogini.. (erks.. i wonder my spelling is correct..)

A bigger one on the way...



otw called these "charlie's angels" lolx..

last but not least...
.
.
.
.
.
.

ml took a pic with this crazy angmoh with candy floss in his head.. oh my gosh! xD

erh... oopps.. i juz realised hl wasn't in any of the pics.. >.<

No comments: