Monday, July 27, 2009

Lifestyle...

Just visited alvin's bloggie not long ago, i realised he has grown up... anyway, his bloggie was linked to lester's, so i went to take a peek!

Nothing much but I realli feel I've grown OLD... it seemed like I did not enjoyed as much as I wanted and longed during my teenage years, and I am really envious people like lester and his friends - - - > just dont care and enjoy lor!

Realli nice to have no worries and enjoy yourself to the fullest...

I regretted worrying too much in the past (dunno what I worry also, just that I am always cautious of what others think/said, especially my parents...) I wished I am back in my teenage years, heck care and enjoy!

Guess we all can never turn back time, only can move towards the future... Hmm.. i should change and accomodate more to myself..

No comments: