Sunday, July 19, 2009

Free Facial Consulting Session By Mi~

I was browsing through July's Vivi for a second time after my afternoon nap from work... and this particular page caught my eye.


Ironically for that moment, a sudden thought came to my mind.. because I realised that every issue of any japanese magazines, there's bound to be beauty tips and generally they are very basic beauty cleansing steps.. Then, the next few pages are bound to be some of the infamous beauty products from the various brands... the economical and the sky-high prices ones...


Normally I also do online shopping, either from blogshops or other online sources.. Nevertheless,
my advice to all is please NEVER use any products from unreliable sources!! Even if they are sold by your friends or someone you trust, it is better to purchase beauty products from the authorised dealers and their beauty counters or either ask someone close to buy them from their actual counters if the products cannot be found in Singapore.

Since we can have misjudgements even if we are just ordering clothes online, the same thing could happen to the beauty products!! Furthermore, if the products can only be obtained in taiwan or china, then the more worrying it will be, because most of such sources are unreliable!!

Apparently, there are too many beauty brands in the market, therefore, I would like to share my beauty range with you girls, as I really find them useful...

Disclaimer: I am not paid by the following brands okay! This is just my personal preference. =)

My Cleansing Party


My Foaming Party



My Scrubbing Party


My Lotions


My Essences & Emulsions


My Eye Combat


My Hydrants


My Tightening & Enriching Team


My UV Blockbusters

Who doesn't want to be vain and beautiful? I am sure that all ladies are pretty cautious about the products and their abilities... There are only some ignorant ones who doesn't seek others' knowledge and insist the products they are using are good..

I can only count myself as fortunate - because I do have beautician and vain friends. They taught me all their knowledge and experience they had for various brands... I am even more fortunate to have Amelia - my beauty consultant. Without her, until now I wouldn't have known that Shu Uemura offered such great skincare! For the previous times, I had only bought their cosmetic range. Amelia gave me samples, I tried and turned into a Shu Fanatic myself.

I could still remember when I was still in my teens before my poly days, Jane introduced me KOSE, and I had been using it until now... My skin is rather sensitive, therefore, I do not dare to try new products. Besides, a bad scare from Clinique's products shun me away from other new brands...

I am sure that everybody doesn't wanna invest in the beauty range because if you do not know the product, you will not wanna spend huge amounts in it. =) But I can assure that I am a Shu Uemura and KOSE fanatic!!! Their products really live up to their name!

A good complexion is a good investment.. i used to be very lazy in cleansing, but I will do that everytime nowadays no matter how tired I am.. Occassionally I will leave out the mask because I am lazy... but many times whenever I thought of my ugly face, I panicked.. so what are you waiting for? Cleanse now.. =P!

P/s: By the way, I really love HABA too.. its so sad that their products are always in limited edition.. and they are too expensive for my current financial level to afford -_-"

No comments: