Monday, August 18, 2008

what a weekend~~

i had a wonderful weekend for this week. i spreeed - shopping for monthly daily necessities like facial products, body lotions & other stuffs (keke not to mention TIDBITS!!) i thought that i would actually spent this time studying, but instead, i slacked, slept - because i wasn't feeling quite well, and despite in the middle of the night, i had an inspiration and i changed my blogskin and blogged.

recently i had been quite busy @ work, because i need to get everything done before i actually go off to take my exams this coming week (this wednesday & friday), therefore i need to complete all my tasks before my leave. i really hate to be absent from work since when you come back to start work again, everything will be very messy!!

anyway, during my spree i bought a top (from some woo-loo dress-shop located @ the mrt station). hehe, but who cares anyway as long as the top is nice? ^^ well, i was kinda upset because i've upgraded from wearing S size to M size!!! waah, i almost faint cos wearing the S size seems to be abit too tight for me, especially the front. hmm.. i will upload the top once i've much more free time, in the meantime, i will introduce the new sunblock that i've bought and finish up the blog as it is not getting early...

the sunblock product which i bought is....


tada~~ yess, its the biore's new UV protection "bright skin milk". currently, i've been using it for the past whole week, because whenever i go for facial, my beautician kept telling me that my complexion is becoming worse, and a woman can don't apply moisturizer, but must apply sunblock!! well, since i work under the sun everyday, i decide to work hard and apply haha. this sunblock when used, gives me a very "soft" feeling comparing to my kose sunblock. i love my kose sunblock too, but when i use it daily on mornings, i feel its abit too greasy since my skin is always sensitive in the day. besides, kose sunblock is not waterproof comparing to this. when this sunblock is applied, it also gives a powdery feeling and it does not leave the kind of "white" residue behind even if you did not spread it out to your face. somehow or rather, i also feel that this sunblock helps to even out my complexion - acting like a foundation base !!^^

last but not least, its very affordable and i am sure that you can find it in major supermarkets and watsons etc. hmm, for the next upcoming product which i'm considering to buy will be - bioessence's skin tightener. LOLz, i wonder whether i will become apple-faced after i use anot, but never mind, i am brave to try!!! stay tuned and log on to my bloggie frequently for the upcoming experience! xD

No comments: