Monday, July 28, 2008

My last post was on the 22july but it seemed to me that i did not blog for quite a long time.. i had a very pleasant weekend despite that i was dead-beaten... Well, what i did last weekend was that - i helped out at a god's festival.. hmm.. perhaps not many of you all know what that meant, but i just helped out @ those "deity's" festival kinda thing.. anyway, it was kinda harsh for me, because my leg hurts. I helped out as an "admin/account assistant, haha @ the joss-sticks counter, and @ night, i helped to go around taking down the names of the people whom bidded for the deity's stuff..keke i bidded too - for "tua di yar pek" shou tao (buns made into shapes of peaches from flour) and mee sua.. its the very first time i bid on something, and its realli FUN! haha xD

Anyway, i'm also quite disappointed with a call i recevied from a friend last saturday. Hmm.. i dunno how i should phrase it, since i am not angry with her. Just plain disappointed with what she did because i expected her to be more thoughtful (but still, i guess not everyone is that thoughtful though). Hmm.. okay, the situation is something like that~ one of my friends wanted to plan a pinic because they feel that pinics are supposingly more healthy. I was informed quite early after they had this "pinic idea" and i recevied a call from them about the "idea". My reply was like "waa.. pinic ar~ confirm very sian one~ so bo liao ar, go until east coast pinic~" i mean of course, since i stay in the westside of sg, east coast to me very far lor.. especially if u were to say go there pinic on a sunday afternoon - waliew, sunday was like the only day for me to rest..

So, despite my comment, they did planned for the pinic which was supposed to be held yesterday's afternoon.. Well, then last saturday, i received the call from this friend telling me they re-scheduled the pinic to the coming saturday.. Okay, i forget to mention this part~ 1 week after the "idea", i sprained my ankle which was last week's incident = i could not have teadious sports events.. Okay, back to the phone call~ so my this friend called, and told me how they decided to plan it on "next SATURDAY's afternoon", and the people going along..

Hmm.. till now, i guess u guys might be thinking~ your friend did nothing wrong ma.. she forward the pinic to this coming saturday might be because you injured your leg~ but let me tell u all, not because i was injured, but another friend volunteered to cook curry chicken to bring along to the pinic! Well, they actually planned it on SATURDAY, whereby my friend know that i need to work on saturdays.. (they already marked that i will not go @ all). But yes! i did say i will NOT go, after since i heard how she put it in.. Okay, i was bluntly asking her~ "waa.. u all plan on saturday even if i wanna go, i oso cant since i gotta work. Her reply was going like " since before we fix the date of the pinic, I did inform you when we just had the "idea" but i can hear from your tone that u dont like and dont enjoy pinic." What is this lor~ you are not me, so you dont know what i am thinking. Of course lor~ if u are like me the same only got 1 day off every week which happens to be sunday, i m sure you will think the same ma. But ended up is going rollerblading suntan @ beach chit chat, all this kinda of things i wasn't even told in the first place. - to think that i treated her as a close friend of mine, and i expected she will understand me more, i was quite utterly disappointed with such a remark~

Anyway, she also did replied very bluntly back~ its okay you can always join us after your work since we wont be going back so early~ have some consideration lor, i worked the one whole day deadbeaten n u still expect me to go and meet you all when you all never even thought about me in the first place? (now i understand different places you go got different feelings especially with a different crowd). It makes me wonder am i really her one of the good pals in her heart when i treated her like one. Its not as if i am petty but i just wanna be pampered once in a while.. Now you ask me to go join, do you expect me to say yes? nope, but i wont lor..

I thought it was just that issue that affected me.. but when i called another friend to chit chat @ night on de day before the issue, they were conferencing.. This "pal of mine" did it again. Ok they were gaming @ the point of moment when i called, and she just keep on talked loudly over the phone to "another friend". Keep continuing @ the "game thing" and treated it as i was never on the conference. The friend whom i called did apologise but what for? Did she mind n say sorry that she was unable to attend to me the next day when she called?~ nope lor.. she never even mentioned about it. Game game n game, i understand sometimes we tend to get over enthusiatic in something so we forget about the surroundings, i used to entertain her calls while gaming but why she cannot do de same? I rather die in game lor, then to ignore a friend. But did you know the sad part? the sad part was -> nobody even greeted me Hi on the phone while i was still hanging in the conversation!

Anyway, i m not pissed, just utterly disappointed when some1 whom u treasured as a close friend while she did that to you. Trust me guys, i guessed you all might have the same encounter as me before, so i think you all will understand.. i got a feeling that if she keeps on continuing this way, we will drift, drift and eventually we might not be friends @ all... i dread this to come & hope it wont, cos i still treasure...

No comments: