Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i dunno why, but i just feel like slacking.. u all might think that i am lazy, but the actual fact is that i am really very nervous!! tomorrow's my safety management paper, and i really doubt that i can pass it... i am really very scared since i haven't start to study -_-" .. i will start soon once i finished with my blogging.

i can't wait to attend this coming saturday's summer festival, i really wanna take lots and lots of cool pictures ^^
i got a sudden urge to go orchard now, go shopping, slack around, walk around, play game and spend my holiday. the leave i took seem to be much more like a resting holiday for me.. haiz, sometimes i really wish i am out of the construction industry, i hate work and i hate to go work.

cannot even rest in peace during my holidays. just this morning 10am, already received a call from my p.u.b client, zzz ask me prepare reports, wakao, my pm go reservice liao. even i signed, without his signature i also cannot pass the reports to consultant ma.. haiz.. i guess i better go study now.

Please pray for me everyone!!! I hope i can get distinctions!! xD

No comments: