Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a step little closer to reaching my goal of getting my degree...

Finally, one paper down, one more to go this coming friday ^_^"" and counting down to the start of a new term, coming in september. Today's paper was tough, i really hoped that I can reach the UK's standards (since the papers are to be marked in UK). I could swear that I have never imagined myself for writing 3 & 1/2 page for every single question, though we are told to do only 3 questions, and squeezed my brain juice all out on this paper. Yes, today's was safety management paper, I regretted that I did not study hard enough (as usual -_-") like usual because you will tend to slack even though you promise yourself to do better every next coming term. xD

Today's was the very first time, like I mentioned earlier on, I wrote 3 and half pages!!! I must keep reminding myself that i DID that, because never in my life before, had i ever did that, and completed all questions. Normally even in poly, I would have the very last question half-done, since there is not enough time for me to continue my bullshit!! xD This time round, I also thought that I bullshitted quite alot and I scribbled all the way. I really hoped that the markers will not penalise me for my broken US english. xD Whatever, cos i am unsure which is UK and which spelling is US de..haha

Anyway I had a very tough morning.. I woke up very early to catch bus. I left home 7 plus and boarded the bus @ bt. batok interchange. Nevertheless, I was the last student to reach the examinations hall, and guessed what? I spent 24 bucks catching the CAB!!!! Fuck lor, early morning braindead - forget to see which level I was supposed to take my papers, I did not even know which room to go to, took bus... left stranded near somewhere around bukit merah and redhill, I didn't even recall I was somewhere in singapore... -_-" sobs!!!

Never mind, my pocket money is almost gone.. haiz, called cab and really very expensive lor.. 24 bucks can allow me to eat for 3 days (keeping myself alive)...

Anyway, yesterday I went to trim my hair and the hairdresser was telling me that my hair very long.. and said that I can perm hair le.. keke... now I got urge go down to the salon and perm.. really longed for the jap jap curls for such a long time.. and finally hair had grown long... hmm.. see bingbing's hair permed also very stylo. The hairdresser even told me that I dunnid to comb my hair so much since it will definitely not going to curl out suddenly on one side in an awkward direction..
Well my pals... what do you think of me with permed hair? xD acceptable ma? maybe you gurls can give me some comments.. well, little jo is excited!!! hmm.. how about I go perm my hair later or tomorrow then you all can see my bombarded head this coming saturday xD?
well.. well... flood your comments!!! come my chatterbox and flood me.. hehe

No comments: