Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Slacking Weekend...

Don't realli know what to blog -> becos i am pissed off by myself. What a weekend i had~~Slacked Again..

Saturday
Met emily after work @ jurong point, went billy bombers to have our lunch-cum-dinner, we didn't do any shopping, just went to the arcade to play.
@ Billy Bombers...
- Ate a super burger (haha it was so big, that me and emily shared de burger)
- Ordered a serving of Cheese Fries!! (yess... its very sinful)
- We had root bear floats for drinks (that adds up to the calories LOLz!)

Despite so, I had a great time! After our late lunch-cum-dinner, we went to the arcade to play..it was the first time ever since i went to an arcade since secondary 3 - i usualli think that arcade is just a waste of $$ and time..

Anyway, i tried the "Daiko" the japanese drum game, we raced Datona, whacked zombies @ Silent Hill, played the "3-Button" game - whereby you need to race against your friends, and played multiple games of "Basketball Shooting". Emily even danced para para, keke which i felt amazed since she could actualli remember the para moves dancesteps since Para was such a long time ago..

I realli enjoyed myself that day because I was realli very stressed up with work.. We crapped abit before we made our way home~~

Saturday Night
Huiwen smsed me asking me where i was just when i reached home.. Didnt see her for months therefore, accepted her invitation to St.James.. Yess... i visited Dragonfly again.!! Keke, everytime i mentioned about Dragonfly, it reminds me of the "Dragonfly" pub located near Holy's house. I could still remember the first time i passed by the pub when freshie told me the pub is also called Dragonfly, and even suggested that i should go that "Dragonfly" instead.

As usual, we reached St.James @ about 0130 hours, and clubbed till dawn... (>_<)" Much to what i anticipated, not drunk but super steamed when i reached home in the morning. Shocked to see ah boy, boby and the others @ fly, and quite disappointed that they've all changed. I could still remember the empty promises that they made before they changed, but anyway, keke that's none of my problems. But seriously, i feel that everybody changes, especially before & after they become rich.. heard from boy that ben was caught, currently serving his prison sentence.. i didnt know why he told me that, perhaps he thought that i still miss him.. yesss... i still miss abit, but out of sympathy...and clearly he dont deserve me treat him better! I guessed boy was shocked when i mentioned that $$ was the most important thing. Partially was quite true, but another part was to "suan" him..since he've changed this way. I could not stand betrayals from friends - especially close ones.. Back to the clubbing~~ i went for (i duno i should call it supper since i had not had a sleep or morning breakfast @ bedok) before going home. keke, ate another very sinful thing - - kuay chap! LOlz.. Sunday
Much to what you all would be guessing - the whole sunday i was rotting in my bed.. I reached home from the supper/breakfast @ about 7 plus 8 while my family was still soundly sleeping in bed. I slept only to wake up @ around 3 plus to eat my fried bee hoon mummy bought... Slacked around @ home watched animes, played some maple and just to do nothing but slack in bed.. I even switched my phone to silent mode because i do not want any "disturbance". Calling it disturbance is quite mean because i just dont feel like entertaining anybody on de phone.. Sorry pals!! i'm just deadbeaten.. (>_<)

Well, this morning i overslept again.. since i forget to switch back my phone to the ringing mode - i eventually called cab to work, and the cabfare cost me yet another $20 bucks... I was too tired and lazy to board any more buses or trains. I think i really should get my driving liscense soon... but still, i wonder how i will be able to afford a car since i am still stucked with this shit.. haiz.. the best part is - my this weekend burn again cos i havent do any assignments nor revision.Zzz

No comments: