Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dontcha Mess With Me...

This morning i checked my mailbox, and realised SMRT has returned mail.. I am happy that my complaint reached them... Was fucking pissed off with a SMRT cleaner last week on my way to work.

This fucker cleaned the interior of the lift @ commonwealth station during peak hours whereby alot of people will be using it. The best part is he was only cleaning the interior glass. I was late for work, and I wanted to take the lift because i was also holding on to my safety management coursebook which was so fucking thick!!

What happened? He chased me out of the lift when i went in.. so i fucking muz take the stairs because the only escalator @ commonwealth is moving in the "up" direction. When i reached downstairs, i realised a pregnant woman pushing a baby pram was waiting @ the ground level for the lift to come. How inconsiderate lor~ since the fucking cleaner did not put any cleaning signboard @ the bottom.

Therefore once i reached my office, i was so fucking pissed off i complained. I wrote an email to SMRT telling them how poor their services were. Trains never ever reach on time - but that is fine with me because sometimes cannot blame the drivers since singaporeans normally late de..keke.. but pay so much for the freaking slow ride and yet still need to be scolded by the cleaner makes a pleasant morning gone..

I am actually pleased with smrt's respond since @ least they make the effort to reply.. or else i swear i will complain to LTA or even the CASE association. Cannot train their workers well than why still have fare hikes? Normally common sense to clean places with most people after peak hours ma~ you think everybody so free like u clean clean, we can take our own sweet time walk to work??

So i thought to myself, if the cleaner were to ask this kind of unreasonable term to me again once more, i will not hesistate to complain immediately to the control station. "therefore hey cleaner, dontcha mess the fuck with me!!"

No comments: