Monday, July 7, 2008

A Fun Weekend

I had a great weekend.. but nevertheless, my plan to study failed - because i did not go home directly after work last saturday. Went over to holy's house for the weekend and slacked. Ate the "very nice" prawn noodles and watched 2 movies - "AVP (Alien Vs Predator)" and "The Golden Compass". I've caught both shows in the cinemas before, but just wanna refresh my memory of the shows. Despite so, I did not finish watching The Golden Compass because i fell asleep @ around 130am...



Woke up @ around 130pm (12 hours of sleep) keke.. and decided to go walk walk since almost every weekend i've been stuck @ home slacking either gaming or just plainly too tired to go out. Actually planned to go Mustafa but we took the wrong bus, so we ended up in town. Walked to cineleisure from parklane and decided to go Sakae Teppanyaki for lunch. (-_-)"" i eventually ate 2 bowls of rice!!! Can you imagine my huge appetite?


After that we went isetan shopping for groceries.. well, i did pampered myself abit becos i bought the Kose Junkisui Series - Refreshing Spots Serum.


I bought the acne preventing moisturizer last month and really feel that it is a very nice product. I've been using the Kose Range since i was 17.. Keke, i really cant imagine what my face would be like if i havent been using their products. I can only say that my face would be much better if I haven't been slacking so often since i'm quite lazy to take off my make-up immediately after i reach home everytime. Sometimes i even sleep with my make-up on (ops..too drunk to wash face LOLz)
Anyway, this product is a "Acne Saver". It comes with a "dab-on" top, therefore, you need not dabble with your affected area with your dirty hands since our hands got many "unseen" bacteria.
Its triple active ingredient formulation is gentle, and it also effectively heals and prevents future acne. Besides, it also helps to discharge sebum stuck in pores and old skin cells, reducing acne scars and blackheads.
I really liked the cool feeling when you it onto your affected areas. It cost only $38.00, therefore i feel its quite affordable in the Kose range. Furthermore, i can feel its effectiveness since recently i got quite a few spots on my face - just used it after i bought, for only one day and the forming acne on my face doesn't feel so painful.
We went to walk around before we proceed to Isetan Supermarket after buying this. Went browsing in Ferregamo and guess what -- I was quite tempted to buy the hairclip. Actually had one myself but since the metal part broke, i did not know it can be repaired and my mum threw it away. Zzz... Luckily for me, the black color is not available until end of August, so that means i saved my $$ till the next month and perhaps i wouldn't be so tempted to buy!! xD
Its really hard to resist your temptation while you are @ the actual boutique itself. Anyway, i bought Meji Cocoa Milk and 2 Calbee's Jagabee @ de supermarket. Haha, never imagined i actually enjoyed shopping for groceries (not to mention @ the tidbits section).
Retired awhile @ Holy's house before i took a cab back home. I actually wanted to go Mustafa after Orchard, but i backed out the very last minute when i saw black bobbing heads out from the bus's windows... It was horrifying...
Anyway, that was my weekend.
Despite it was short, i really, really enjoyed it.

No comments: