Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sianzzzz Day...

Damn, i was so freaking pissed off yesterday --> Finally a day 2 go back early; I went back home about 7pm, hoping to play maplestory, but the fucking patch just couldn't start. Smsed all my maple friends, and all replied me the same thing - "nabei, cannot start lei!!" My maple jie even had an asthma attack!! LOl, she did not suffer it from maple though, but she was so excited hoping that she will be able 2 play it despite resting, but she just couldn't get it started. Eventually, I had my plans changed - the whole night staring stupidly @ my com watching anime and after that, doing nothing. In fact, I wasn't enjoying my self @ all because I looked so silly. Apparently, I had my anime playing but i was doing some other things and i never watch it anyway.

As for today, I dunno why, time just passes by very slowly... Aww.. its realli so slow i feel i could sleep anytime!! Stupid time wont budge an inch, just slowly slowly passes. I cant wait to go back early tonight to install maple and start playing again..

This morning, i called the school. Lol, called this director called duno Mr.Teng or Mr.Tang or what-so-ever. Lol, I couldn't care less anyway. Well, I will go down to the school this saturday to pay my fees and haiz, i guess i must give up maple 2 study le.. Though i will misssssssss it.. but i guess somehow or rather we need 2 give up something in exchange for another. Told my deputy p.m that i need to go off earlier this saturday because i need 2 go down pay for the school fees, but eventualli, he asked me a question, you sure you wanna study this and work as this profession for a living ma?

The answer is : LOL, i also dont know.. But Anyway... Muz give up something 2 exchange for another.

maplestory ---> University Degree

No comments: