Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Greetings.. Hip-Hooray 2 My New Address

Greetings!! Miya's bloggie has finally moved..changed 2 a new address..

Hmm.. been's more than 3 months ever since i last updated my blog, there seemed to be quite a few friends whom dropped by and pop at my chatterbox..realli touched wor! Honestly, i'm not a keen blogger, but sometimes, i feel blogs are good for expressing ourselves.

Well, haha that's why ''xiaxue'' is so shrewd and such a bitch. Honestly, i don't like her, well haha i dont expect that she'll like me anyway. Popped by her blog sometime ago, becos i just wanted to see whether her writing style is realli that ''powerful'' and whether it will amuse me anyway. It turned out to be a nightmare for me.

Dots..before i actually visited the site, I expected her to be a polite, straightforward, outspoken girl whom got a talent in writing. What a joke! I don't understand why she's such a ''Wow''. Comparing her english and style of writing with those 'independant schools' like RGS and etc, her writing sucks!

Hmm, I think it will gives you a better impression if I express my views -->
- She's such a bitch and shrewd!
- A racist ; Doesn't respect other races & religion as well
- Thinks too highly of herself
- Just another vain pot; and honestly i don't think that she even looks pretty @ all
- Saw her ''plastic-surgery'' nose act on youtube, lol --> nose pretty but not her face

Bottomline, to me, she's just another bimbo with no brains.

No comments: