Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Johnny Martin Dresses

Bought two lovely dresses online from Johnny Martin...



 Had really loved this pink dress as 
I was scouting for nice yet simple dresses... 
It caught my eye simply because of two reasons
1) short cocktail dress
2) its of Pink and Black - two of my favorite colors!!!


The second dress which caught my eye was 
this cool grey metallic short bubble-hem dress...
Just a touch of feminine 
with its naughtiness..

These dresses have arrived earlier a couple of weeks ago 
despite that I had actually ordered them 
for cousin's wedding held in mid November..

Nevertheless, due to my tight schedule and could not decide 
which did not allow me to decide which dress 
I should wear to Dearie's friend's wedding,
I chose the pink one...
- partly it was feminine and not too formal... :)

Yet it did not failed me...
Had matched it with a short rabbit fur camisole...
(accessories: Tiffany & Co Lock Necklace / Marc by Marc Jacobs Bracelet)


Much to my surprise, 
the fabric is really soft and comfy, and 
it does not crumple up easily 
(despite I had just squeezed it and dumped it inside my bag) 
due to the rush...

I am glad that I have chosen this...

Last but not least, 
Happy Marriage to Terence and Fanny..
Million Blessings...


No comments: