Monday, November 28, 2011

Footjoy Weathersof GTX gloves


A pair of good gloves contribute to a good game - the grip will be just right. And I am happy to understand that theory as finally, I have managed to find the perfect glove which is really comfortable, yet firm. I have tried a couple of brands - Callaway, Perry Gear, Cleveland and recently, I bought a pair of Footjoy GTX Weathersof. Just like the name, the material is soft, comfy, yet providing the needed grip when you hold your club.

Conveniently, what I really loved about this glove is that the ball marker is magnetic and its really easy when you need to mark your ball before your turn to putt. 

A gentle suggestion - get the black pair because the white goes dirty real easy. :)
P/S: these gloves are washable too! 

Thumbs Up!!!

No comments: