Monday, March 8, 2010

Its Fucking Rude to Tag Advertorials..

Before I log off and grab a shower before my lovely sleep, I am kinda fucking pissed off that I decided to write another post!!

I was in awfully good mood just a few minutes ago before I realized that some FUCKING-RUDE people actually advertised in my chatterbox without my consent! Yes... I am truly ANTI-FRIENDLY/KIND to such people.

Well, honestly, either you shoo yourself away without making any comments after reading people's posts, but it is really fucking unkind and inconsiderate to post advertisements --> as in links to "YOUR" blogshop without other people's consents nor knowledge. Indefinitely, your fucking blogshop is going to be condemned by MYSELF and you can forget my friends and I will even to patronize your shop.

Yes of course I am referring to to the link shopptilldawn.weebly.com. I have never encountered such RUDE experience before as in people tagging their advertisement in my chatterbox, not even to ask for any permission. Well firstly, this blog is NOT even a blogshop, therefore I am so pissed off with it! Besides, it would be more considerate if you had asked for people's permissions instead of just dumping a link. I will be kind enough to edit MY template and left your link there.

Anyway, I JUST visited that ugly link and honesly, "SHOP-OWNER YOU CMI (cannot-make-it) lah!" Selling out-dated products least interesting; expecting people to patronise.

Grab a life man!

No comments: