Thursday, December 17, 2009

Work.

Life doesn't seem to be any better @the HQ! Sadly to mention.. i ended my work @1145hrs and I am fucking "dulan" that I have to walk all the way out from office to the main road to TAKE A CAB - cos no cab will go to secluded places @ such a time!! Heng... I got Holly on the phone to accompany me to chat all the way...

Now I muz slack at the com waiting for my hair to dry after bath and I am still wondering whether I am able to wake up to work tomorrow morning. Really can't understand why some people -- after all this years of life living, are still so DAMN FUCKING CHILDISH! Just becos of the few of them, everybody's life becomes miserable... I really loathe that, because of one such sadistic person, everybody suffers alongside.

If.. If only One Fine Day I lose my temper and blew my top..

I will make sure you suffer my )*(&*^&%^%$$##@@ curses!

Trust me..

I am tired... I will play facebook awhile before I retire to bed.. =(

No comments: