Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Contradicting...

Didn't update my beauty for more than 3 months I realised... the very last post was before I was being posted to the bloody site! I am using my cute little HP netbook now, finally got a chance to use it though I got it early last november.. =P

Watched channel8 news just now and I wasn't really interested in the recently SEA games.. Honestly, I dunno whether I should be PROUD of being a Singaporean or should I, be like the other part of me, to be utterly disgusted being ONE of the PROUD SG family! (bleah!)

WHY?

The answer is very simple. Singaporeans are nothing to be proud of themselves.. What have we achieved all this years? Erm.. I supposed nothing =.="" Why should we go through all this HELL preparing for the Youth Olympic Games? Yucks, watching the news reflecting on the SEA games alone made my GROSS... I am honestly sadded that singapore have no talents, not even me! Cos I am just another sucker. And what about the glorious part of Singapore winning trophies?? All are about the "bought" Singapore talents...

I really pity the table tennis team!! They cannot even speak proper english when the reporter interviewed them! All the interviews are done in chinese though, despite that I was watching channel 5. Ironically, Remy Ong disappeared from all the cheering crowds, unlike the previous Asian games blah blah blah whereby he was featured in almost all of them, featuring his winning games...

Is it really so GLORIOUS that we, SG WON so many medals? All of them are China-imported goods, so MUCH to the branding which the government wants us to follow.... I seriously pitied China, with their "so good" talents flocking all to singapore because of a PR thingy. Even our swimming team, our so-proud-of swimming team, is swarmed with 'chee-nas'. What the hell!!!

This people just betrayed their own homeland to come here? I supposed we should do the same things -- migrate to another country, because our own don't love us, don't recognise our pure blood talents, or are they just simply can't be bothered by our own people?

Ask yourseves...

How many of such talents are willing to contribute to Singapore? besides getting the same benefits that a Singaporean is supposed to have? If they do not own such previllages by just being a PR, do you really think that they will stay?

ONE FINE DAY I AM SURE THAT THEY'RE GONNA LEAVE THIS LAND!

A true talent will not just stop by its tracks and be satisfied of what they're having/achieving currently. What makes you think that they won't join the USA team if they're offered the chance? They will finally all leave, one day... just like what was described in our history textbooks.. Singapore is acting like a middleman.. =(

Anyway, enough of my crapping.. hmm.. i just feel very unfair to all singaporeans, including myself. Asian countries should have their own culture, own interest etc..

One good very example is... Japan!!

They thought of their own citizens more than anybody else. They protected their interests. They were there for their people especially during the bad retrenchment times... You don't go around stating "how bad the economic is", whereby so many of your own people are job-hunting but foreign talents are flocking into the country non-stop. =.=

I seriously think that we should reconsider our plans, our future... Because if such continues, we will never ever be able...

to make our mark!

No comments: