Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lifestyle...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"... To me, I don't really believe such crap, because if the person were to be a lazy one, can he/she really find beauty?

For the past one year plus I've been working, I realised I have been constantly growing fatter, and surprisingly! my weight gained 10kg --- from 45kg to 55kg! I am sad and shocked, yet, due to my constant busy~ness, I did not attempt to do vigorous exercises.. =(

Its really demoralising to hear many of your friends saying "hey, u really grown fat!! compared to last time.. furthermore, many of my MNG clothes cannot be worn..

To me, both looks and figure are EQUALLY IMPORTANT since I am a vain pot too.. Well, birds of a feather flock together, thank god! I got friends who know how to take care of their looks and appearances...

One of my beauty sensei is Amelia!!!! Recently we have been meeting up frequently, she really woke me up from my laziness... Now cleansing is a happy workout instead of a tedious exercise for me..

I am really happy I bought this beauty cleansing oil from her... =)

Its a limited edition cleansing oil from shu uemura... This beauty is featured is featured in July's Vivi...


Moyoco Anno.. The creator of the beautiful limited editioned bottle... Not only that the bottle is pretty, it is also a very useful cleansing oil. Trust me, I tried Shu's cleansing product, and I am proud to be using it..

Really thanks to amelia for introducing it to me babe... and furthermore, I've totally fallen in love with the deepsea lotion ^^!!

To all my lovely friends, trust me.. I will get back to my slimer self without forcing myself not to eat.. because not only that it is harmful to my gastric pains, stopping yourself from eating is a suffer... =)

No comments: