Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shopping Spreeeee...

Time realli flies very fast... It has been more than 2 weeks since my birthday had past and since I've even visited my own bloggie and blogged! Had been really very busy lately, spending less time gaming & sleeping.. Many things @work also cropped up and health hasn't been good for me lately, especially when I had currently 4 assignments (school projects) on hand and neither had I even start for any of them..

Despite so, the very first thing i DID tonight was to change my bloggie pic!! - surfed some internet (blogshopping) and too changed my bloggie background. But nevertheless, I decided to keep this background cos i really think that the cherries' faces really cheered me up!! ^^

Hehehe -- the BEST thing I've ever got to chill out for my stress is SHOPPING!!! and OPPs.. i DID it again!! Yay.. I've shopped, but this round -- I shopped wisely~~~

This time round --> i bought myself an "IP ZONE" jacket.. I always have a craving for different kinds of jackets and PERFECTO! This was exactly what I had in MIND!!! I really love the gold trimmings and the silk-like material (a dash of shininess) xD!

The decors on the back of the jacket has abit of *Bling-Bling* too which adds on to the cool and stylish Tribal-Stlye design. Actually I'd been eyeing for this jacket since sometime ago (perhaps end of last year) but I did not buy it since I feel that its abit too expensive for an IP-ZONE item..

Anyway, I had dinner @Ajisen after work yesterday (with liang) and browsed IP outlet.. kekeke it so happened that this item was on SALE!!! 2 new Pieces (S-Size) left nia so I quick quick GRABBED and GO! xD Sometimes it really pays to be of small build - since whenever there are sales, either the items are of very "small" sizes or you must have a HUMONGOUS build to buy the X-TRA LARGE ones!! (LOLz)

An idea also struck me as this jacket could match along with the 2 pairs of SWORDFISH (japanese brand) shorts which I actually bought 2 months ago.. kekekeke



These shorts are actually featured in japan's VIVI magazine couple of months back.. The lovely heart-shaped pockets made my heart melt and love @ first sight with them. The best part is that the gold trimmings actually matches well with the "blingness" of the jacket since they really go along well perfectly!! ^^

So I've planned my next outing's wear (^_^hahahaha)... Next outing to the movies should be ......

hmmm...


Something like this perhaps?!
And a halter MNG (ladylike) top inside with a pair of heels... (not to forget to add on my new DIOR shades )..

Well.. really hope that I will be able to take a picture of myself in this by then...

Errrkssss... since the shorts are "short", I really need to shed off some FATS till then.. (HOPEFULLY) -_-"

Yawns... till tomorrow... xD

Sayonara bloggie. =)

No comments: