Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MEANIE MI

i LOVE myself, my life - no matter how Fucking tired i m or how fucking pissed off i m with my job.

i feel sometimes I have ACHIEVED alot for my age -- and definitely i will STRIVE for more.. and to whoever whom are juz purely jealous of me and insincere :

I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE and HOW FUCKING JEALOUS YOU ARE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS --> feeling inferior of yourself being COMPARED TO ME?
IT'S JUST PLAIN SIMPLE OF YOU BEING A COPYCAT and it PITIES me though to see how pathetic are you, especially when you try to BACKSTAB!!

Nevertheless, you will never get to succeed (BIATCH)! and I am going to show you more... HOW FORTUNATE i am, ONCE AGAIN, to be COMPARED by you... (see? i am so gracious, just to make the message GREEN - to suit your green eyes...you pathetic little piece of shit! xD

Therefore,

HAHA... JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!! (LALALALA....)

No comments: