Friday, October 3, 2008

~ busy ~ busy ~ busy

yea.. no postings lately since as usual~ i m very busy!!! (*screams*)..

i realli hate my job (too long working hours), hate my life (though it seems to me i got no life since i've been spending all my weekends @ home), and the best of all - i hate myself.. cos' i m so slack!!!!

well well, i've been trying my very best to change..kekeke just to be constantly reminding myself that i need to change.. so for now, i resign to my fate (of being slack -_-")

hmm.. to comply with my change ~ i feel the best start of all ~ yes... to have my own personalised blogskin!! i copied the layout though (because i realli have no idea how to arrange the codes..) but still, i changed the background, added other of my beloved sections and etc..)

i m realli tired.. wanted to add on a few more xtras like imeem song to my blog but since its already 2:36 am, i decided to end it all here..

a few peeks to my upcoming posts~~
- my adventure in chinese garden..
- some goodies that i bought..

kekeke... too early so i dun wanna reveal xD! lolz.. okay, its that i juz too lazy to upload the pics.. well so poor sweeties, pls wait..

No comments: