Friday, October 31, 2008

fucking tired & stressed....

You gurls & guys must be wondering why in the middle of the week~ a weekday whereby I will still be AWAKE @this time of the day!! I did NOT game, and NEITHER did i go chiong and return home @ this hour...

The ACTUAL FACT is.....

I stayed up till this wee hours of the morning trying to draw...

AUTOCADD!!!!!

Whatdafuck right? I was finally going through my degree's assignments, got some references from my PM and finally starting to do..

But SOBSSSSS T_T lor..... i was staring BLANKLY into the black blank space of the autocad layout from 12am after i bathed till now, and I couldn't even barely draw A LINE!!!

I AM NOW SO FUCKING PISSED OFF SO I DECIDED TO GIVE UP!

I really wonder why in POLY we studied Microstation, not the least company use that, not to mention for my university degree!!! UK also use autocad and now I am having problems with the dimensions..

Everything seems to go wrong, so I think its right for me to give up now, finish my blogging and retire for today.. For the whole goddamn 2 hours I cannot even draw a single line, I really feel I am so useless..

Anyway, HOPEFULLY I will not oversleep cos i need to wake up 0630 AM later.. and hopefully, my pm can help me draw LOLz... @ least one line lar!!! - -> so i can continue on ma..sobs...

Kekeke... I BLOODY SHOPPED this evening again..

This time round,

@IMM..


Yup Yup, this time is.....

HUSH PUPPIES!!! (^_^)Y


Saw this pair of "Chocolate Brown" boots @ Hush Puppies outlet the other day, it was tempting, too very tempting,

THEREFORE,

i decided to spring up @IMM after work, since HUSH PUPPIES are offering 30% SALE!!!!!



But SOBS..... (>_<)" Despite so, sadly to say.. when I was paying this @the counter, then the salesgirl say -" this one NEW ARRIVAL so no discount!! Waliew.. right?

Haiz.. to console myself, never mind lor.. since this boots look "COOL" and I can also wear them to WORK (-_-)""

Despite so, I BO CASH LIAO!!! LAST 2 WEEKS OF THE MONTH SO I M BROKE.. so i signed credit card, haiz... next month MUST SUFFER LIAO!!

So, Hopefully again, I wont shop from now on till DECEMBER... (sobs!)

No comments: