Tuesday, August 26, 2008

taxis are a form of high expenditure

Arrgggg... i realli wish that i can drive now, so that either way, i might be able to get to work early.. i'm really quite stressed out recently, because most of my monthly wages go to taxi fares... yesss, i donated to the drivers!!! xD

Sobs.. this morning, the same thing happened.. alarm ringg ringg and ringged, but i duno why it just doesnt seem to wake me up from my lovely dreamz... i dozed off and cuddled in the comfort of my blanket, rolled up like a baby doll.

When it so happen that i got out from my dreamylandz.. already 8am liao.. -_-" which means even if i rushed i will still be late.. especially now i still need to tidy up my curly hair.. LOLz!!

Anyway i reached workplace @ 0910am, curling my hair and making-up in the cab!! But god seem to play a joke on me lor.. cos my company's lorry carrying the work profiles was juz in front of my cab!! And the bangalas kept looking @ me --> i can assume that they noe its me lor, cos one of them even smiled. (>_<)"" Well.. keke decided to take this picture before i actually start my work 2 let bingbing have a glimpse of my ugly hair.. haha.. cos i really got no much time to actualli tidy it up (opps.. not to mention my ugly face with the dark dark eye rings.. Lolz).. Gosh.. i really need to go back to work now cos' i haven't even started working =P yesss... this is the current me.. =P i realli feel more makeup will make me look brighter but nevertheless nNAAA... cos i still think i am so kyuuuuuuute xD.. more makeup + sunlight will really make my skin gone worse.. anyway, i tried out the biore sunblock (biore bright milk) since i bought it and used it without fail everyday till now.. its realli none sticky and non oily.. furthermore, i can really see my complexion improved!! i love it...

No comments: