Monday, August 25, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!! finally my exams are over... well, i'm really all stressed out and i fell sick. sobs, was planning to join wanqiu & gang for the japanese summer festival celebration @ changi japanese school but eventually i did not turn up.

The very whole day i was slacking in bed and slept throughout. It was raining quite heavily for the whole day, thank goodness.. since i did not go. I had quite abit of fever, and my throat hurts even till today... I duno why, but doctor said i am under stress, and i really need a long break..

Keke, anyway, I spreed.. yesterday i went shopping again... This round i bought -->
moisturizer from kose junkisui series xD it actually promises to keep acne-proned skin free from acnes' outbreaks, which i feel that it will help alot in my current stress situation.. Besides, i bought 2 tops from G2000, cos i ran out of tops for work.. haiz, my previous shirts all seemed to be a little too tight for me.. ahem~~ i hate to admit it, but i really have grown v fat i think, or either way i just so happen to outgrow the shirts!! xD

Haiz, just back to work only and my table is in a super great mess... sobs!!! Here's a glimpse of my messy little desk -->

Haiz.. this is the kind of shock i got when i reached my workdesk after my exams.. the right side are the stacks of reports which i need to check and sign before i pass them to my proj. manager to sign.. the piles of sheets of papers are the daily records which need to be keyed in (data entry) for monthly claim progress.

This part shows the files and below see the paper bag!!! That is another stack of reports i need to check sobs!! (not to mention there is still a big red plastic bag of reports under my desk.. if i upload the pic to bloggie.. i am sure you guys will faint... haha, just imagine those kind of plastic bag to contain durians de... i am sure you all can have a clear picture of that..

Last but not least, you will faint if you are me when you go away on leave for only 3 days and this is the kind of situation u meet with --> especially when you have not even sleep for a wink the night before.. yesss... so think twice if you all wanna work @ a site office (kekeke ^_^)

Right now while blogging, i'm busy clearing up this pile of "shit" on my table.. hopefully i can clear them all up by this evening.. yawnz...

No comments: