Thursday, June 12, 2008

it had always been the same case.. i've always wanted to blog in interesting entries when i've got inspirations in my head, but whenever i logged in to blog --> my brain turned blank. hmm... now wondering how i should put them in words.

went to visit some "blogshops" this morning, and realised that i do not have the craving 2 wear "kawaii"/cute/fashionable clothes anymore. i do not know why, but just the thought of it doesn't matter so much to me anymore; perhaps i've realli grown up, because currently, i prefer to wear shirts (long-sleeved) to work. i feel it make me look "professional" keke i so bue hiao bai xD. but anyway, that seems 2 be a good news cos less urge/implusve buying = more savings.

i took a 1-day leave yesterday, but it seemed to be more hectic than my normal working day. apparently i had 2 wake up early in the morning 2 study for my advance theory, went to the bank, grabbed a lunch and rushed down for the test, i even rushed back after the test for my practical driving lesson. mummy was there with me, which makes me feel more pressured since if i were 2 fail de test, it would be a kind of disgrace for me as she was around.

keke, but this time, luckily for me... i passed! i can't hardly wait to take my tp test in october. hopefully by then, i can receive my driving liscense as my birthday present. anyway, passing de advance theory realli is another big step to my dream of owning & driving a car..--> i should save more $$ from now on..

i felt very pressurized now, after my s.pm told me 2be prepared to take over another contract's stuff. many people told me that its a good opportunity, but i am realli stressed up. i duno what to do or how i should feel. to me, everything's seem to come by so sudden, which is why i do not know how i should react.

This saturday's darling's birthday, i realli don't feel like going anywhere, but i feel there is de need 2 celebrate for him. maybe everybody will think de same way, but i duno why, all i juz wanna do is 2 be alone. (he can also celebrate with his friends ma). anyway, 2 summarise it -> i do not look forward 2 this weekend. i onli want to go and bowl alone. .

haiz, i duno why i m feeling all this now, perhaps i m all stressed up. but still, i am happy that i passed... cheers 2 myself!

No comments: