Sunday, September 9, 2012

Its been a long long time....

Its been a long long time being away from the blogging world which I had been so obsessed previously. Occasionally, I had wantted to blog, but so often I felt so exhausted after work which I could not push myself to do something which I had pre-loved, and that was -> to blog.

Perhaps it was due to the broken relationship that I stopped blogging, perhaps it was the hectic lifestyle which I had been ongoing, perhaps it was due to my job etc. etc. etc. When I visited Nuffnang awhile ago, I was shocked by the changes they had undergone. It was no longer that familiar layout which I was once so familiar with... I had also visited the bloggers which I had idolised, one of them was XX, and I am really proud of her. She had continued to blog till today - a whipping 10 years blog! Never once had she stopped her blogging, and it was really amazing.

I felt ashamed should I be comparing my blog to hers, all ended down to one four-letter word - I am too LAZY. Hmm... I would try to continue blogging like this, but seriously, I hope I can sustain. Else, it would be another post after months and months...

I just could not understand why I am unable to commit to myself and have more determination in doing stuff. Spending weekends doing nothing but dozing off naps after naps although keeping late nights into wee hours of the morning.

Hmm... guess that I should turn in for now.

No comments: