Sunday, November 27, 2011

First and Last?


I had always wanted to get a pair of loafers a couple of years back but never had the chance to come across anything which I like especially when visiting stores... Neither were loafers popular or commonly available in stores.

The chance finally came when I visited an online store Reebonz  which actually offers authentic branded goods at a discounted price. Despite the doubts of whether I will manage to get the size which I wanted, without hesitation, I grabbed this pair of TODS as they seemed so comfy and lasting.

Well, indeed - although it was kinda an impulsive indulge and (honestly, they are not quite cheap), I bought them. Luckily, they serve the purpose.. and well enough, really comfortable and definitely I have no regrets buying them.

Come to think of it now, after several weeks of wearing them, the first or last? I would say first pair of such high end shoes, but with the standards of such shoes, it may not be the last pair which I will buy...

No comments: