Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nissan Serena Japan - Collaboration with One Piece

I was browsing the internet aimlessly when I happened to notice
this....
Nissan is going to launch a new car
in upcoming 2011.

The first thought in my mind was
-> to google for
"Nissan Singapore"

However, a click into its SG website was
the current dull models of Nissan's
=.=ll""

Therefore,
I went to Google Images
and googled.

NISSAN SERENA


It was a cool 8-seater,
with an engine capacity of 2000cc;
automatic 
and 
comes either in 2WD or 4WD.


Nevertheless, what makes it so cool is because....

NISSAN
IS COLLABORATING 
WITH 
TOEI ANIMATION'S 
ONE PIECE!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! You did not hear me wrong, and clever NISSAN
has designed it to be
wow,
AWESOME


I'm sure you might not have guessed it,
but well, 
this upcoming Nissan Serena
is designed under
Thousand Sunny
theme.

A closer look of the car...




S~U~P~E~R POINT(1)


The top of Nissan Serena is based on 
Mugiwara (Strawhats) Pirates Flag


The red and black stripes 
represented the small mast 
(behind the main mast)
S~U~P~E~R POINT(2)


The door of Nissan Serena
is designed exactly like Thousand Sunny's
doors 
(eg.Door No.1 opened up to release Going Merry No.2 converted ver.)
and
look at those LOVELY rims!!!
I'm sure they are gonna cost more than Enkei?!!


S~U~P~E~R POINT(3)

 The front of Nissan Serena is exactly  
as per Luffy's favourite seat!Thousand Sunny's Head 
LOGO!

S~U~P~E~R POINT(4)


Not only the front part of this Nissan Serena is cool,
the designers did not leave out the back
too!

*Lovely finished "ship-like" boot.*

And this Super KAWAII Nissan Serena is gone to
the
One Piece Museum


This fabulous car even have a fabulous commercial.
You will know what I mean...


Its seriously much cooler than any of the cars which I have seen from Anime Festivals.
I am sure it will gain the BEST critics
shall it be campaigned as the upcoming 2011 anime festival's car..

No comments: