Thursday, November 25, 2010

i love ONE PIECE!!! *麦わら-白髭-シャーンク ス*

I was kinda overwhelmed when Reedy mentioned that 
One Piece World Collection
C-o-n-t-i-n-u-e-s
in 
2011
!!

Anyway it had been some time since 
i last updated my One Piece World Collection.

In fact,
I stopped uploading after the 4th-Collection (Shichibukai),
however,
I did not stopped buying.

Well,
since I've just got myself some new furniture from ikea,
I will upload some cool pictures which I have taken previously of my collection.
These will be used since new pictures will ONLY be taken 
after my furniture are in place
and my One Piece Collection 
tidied.

(from top left) buggy (mini), alvida, sea king (I can't remember its name), young luffy, shanks (with both hands), shank's subodinate (please leave his name if any of you remember), yassop, lucky lewi, monkey d. luffy, garp, shanks (one arm left), edward newgate (whitebeard), ace, mr. 2 bon clay, buggy, monkey d. dragon ?, gecko moria, crocodile, jimbei, batholomew kuma, don flamingo, dracule mihawk (aka. hawkeye), boa hancock, 
(2nd row) marshall d. teach (blackbeard), arrg (can't remember the bear's name), trafalgar law, luffy, eustass kid, roronoa zorro, juwelry bonnie, cant remember,

(3rd row) luffy, tony tony chopper, nico robin, franky, brooks, cindori, doctor halback, luffy (after absorbing the shadows), roronoa zorro, sanji, nami, usopp, princess perona, kubashi (perona's favourite pet), 
(bottom) oz, luffy, chopper, abasalom, cannot remember, zombie sanji, zombie zorro, zombie brooks,

*That's almost about it for the world collection.*

and the ones in front are...

mini's...

 to the right is "super chopper robot!"

gol-den 
(golden den-den mushi),
den-den mushi (impel down),
den-den mushi (sengoku).

Awww....

I can't help it but to remain in my dreamy One Piece...
 

No comments: