Monday, August 30, 2010

Anime One Piece World Collection

During my previous visit with dearie and his friends to Kallang Leisure Park, I made quite a number of purchases of my One Piece collection toys from La Tendo toy shop. And it was during that particular visit which made me caught sight of their toy collection on their window display. Honestly, it was really awesome and really a sight! and besides buying quite a few sets of the One Piece ships and figurines, I fell directly love at first sight with the the One Piece world collection which was launched a couple of months back...


I was so obsessed with this particular collection apparently because this set of figurines includes most of the characters which Luffy and his crew met and encountered during their adventures and it seemed to be the ONLY set which not only includes Luffy and his crewmates' figurines, yet whether the bad guys or the good guys are also featured in their monthly sets. Anyway, the shop assistant was kind enough to reserve the sets for me and it was the start of me getting the sets...

Since Banpresto had already launched 4 sets before I actually started purchasing, it was really a pain as each set cost about $200.00! Yes, it was like "WHAT THE FUCK" because nowadays most of my earnings will be dumped into this... Well, it can be considered as an investment for me, because I am really crazed with One Piece. Despite posting the album in my facebook, well, I decided to also post it here and hopefully, any One Piece fan whom saw it will be able to share my joy... ^^

One Piece World Collection #1



World Collection One is made up of mostly the bigshots 
- Luffy, Garp (Luffy's Grandpa), Shanks (Luffy's Savior), Whitebeard (Edward Newgate),
Ace (Luffy's Brother), Mr. 2 (Bon Clay), Buggy and Dragon (Luffy's Dad).
Apparently this is the "most-difficult-to-find set 
and it cost me $250 bucks to get it. 
=.=



One Piece World Collection #2



Collection Set 2 is based on the "Thriller Bark" island where the zombies resides. 
Set 2 includes Luffy and his crew 
- Chopper, Robin, Franky,Brooks, Cindori, Dr. Hallback, and Perona's gouls.



One Piece World Collection #3



Continuing from #2, set #3 includes other characters from Thriller Bark.
Besides Luffy, it also includes Zorro, Sanji, Nami, Usopp, Perona, Kumashi and Oars.



One Piece World Collection #4



Leaving Thriller Bark behind, #4 is rather cooler and different from the other sets 
since again, it includes all the bigshots but once more, a little different - the "Shichibukai" 
(protected pirates from the Marines).
(from left: Crocodile, Jimbei, Bartholomew Kuma, Geko Moria, 
Don Flamingo, Dracule Mihawk, Boa Hancock and Blackbeard).



Despite I loved these figurines so much, gosh, it seemed like I have spent stakes onto them, 
and haiz, 
i doubt that these would end this year because it seemed that the "10th set" has not been launched yet 
and most probably i supposed that it would continue this coming next year. 
=.=""
Anyway, really sad that Oda will be taking a month off One Piece... 
I seriously hope he will draw soon!!
^^

No comments: