Monday, July 5, 2010

The third of Twilight Saga - Eclipse.. "Cullens rocks!!"


I could still remembered the time when I was so deeply mesmerized by Edward Cullen - the leading male character vampire; the guy of all girls' dreams when I started reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Saga Series. The books were recommended by a friend, and I remembered buying the very first book of the series from Bugis Kinokuniya; instead of buying them all in a bundle.

At that moment of time, I was still doubtful of whether I would be "hooked" on the romance genre, because I do normally fall asleep if I indulged in any of those! And seriously, before reading the book, I was NOT even aware that the Twilight Series had been filmed into a movie?! Nevertheless, the plot of Twilight did not fail me, and I could still recall those nights whereby I had spent my time totally indulged in flipping the pages of the books, half-eating half-reading; totally time-off my com... and it was after I had finished reading twilight - that I actually watched the movie...

As I looked back at last December when dearie (who wasn't my dearie then), had accompanied me to the movies to grab Twilight's New Moon the first day it was launched in the cinemas... I was soooo madly in looove with the "Edward Cullen" character that I named dearie's xmas present (a plushie) after him...

Therefore, when Twilight's Eclipse was launched the 1st of July, I was kinda upset that we didn't manage to get any tickets since most of the theaters were fully booked!! Wow; just imagine full house at ALL theaters located in Orchard?! Luckily for me, dearie booked the tickets @Shaw early on the 2nd of July and weeee.... we managed to grab good seats for the 3rd of July and were actually shocked that the cinema was full-house again!!

I supposed Twilight's Eclipse was the best movie ever among the first and second. I did not really like the first movie (Twilight) because there was too much of talking... The second was nothing but all of Bella's self-emo days (without Edward) though the Volturi managed to bring some of my senses back to life... The redhead vampire - Victoria also played quite a role in New Moon besides the cool evolution of Jacob the wolfman!

Thus, Twilight's Eclipse is really a MUST-SEE for all twilight/non-twilight fans out there!!! Well, the first movie's about the love story (Edward and Bella) and how the enemy came about, second to mention the evolution of the werewolves and the relationship of them and Bella, and Eclipse is whereby all blend together before the forthcoming of their lovely FINALE! Honestly though, I could not care less of Bella (whom I thought of as such an indecisive bitch); hmmm... those whom watched the movie would have known how scrupulous she was (especially when she kissed Jacob! *ROARZ!*) and how pitiful Edward was especially after the 2nd movie everybody knew that he could not live without her..

Despite so... Eclipse was with a new twist - the rampage of the newborns!! The newborn leader vampire - Riley was unexpectedly handsome, and I'm sure some of you would have gone GAGA over him... With some superb scenes - Jasper of his skills to overcome the newborns, of vampires collaborating with the werewolves to eliminate the new enemies, add a speckle of the Volturis (including Jane) will definitely keep your heart pounding over throughout the show!!

Well, I personally prefer if they would actually re-make Twilight and produce it simply just like the Lord of The Rings because honestly, Twilight's movies are kinda short and the time is sooo little to actually preview and show the actual storyline (i am sure you readers and loyal fans of twilight will think similar like me) and hopefully, the coming Twilight's Breaking Dawn would be a really long one - I do not mind even if its 3 and 1/2 hours... Right now, I could hardly wait and anticipate how Twilight's Breaking Dawn would be....
if you haven't watch Twilight's Eclipse,
here's a glimpse of the trailer...






No comments: