Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Night-Out... [back-dated post]

"Singapore, Let's Have A Night Out!"

That was what Michelle said to Gurmit;
during the Singapore Night Out Campaign which was featured on strongly on the tv...

Therefore, I suggested to dearie that --- 
US (WE)
Should have a 
Night-Out
TOO!!


And So,
 .
.
.

I suggested visiting the museum which one of the locations featured during that commercial....

Our original location was at Suntec City, and I could see that we were both kinda deadbeat, but dearie nevertheless, didn't wish to disappoint me... 
(>_<)

So before we started walking, he managed to answer a call and while I managed to snap a picture of him.


READY??!


Haha, and seriously, we started walking from Suntec and we really walked...
walked
.
walked
.
walked
.
freaking hell of a journey
.
.
and finally 
.
.
.


Fianlly we reached... I wondered whatdafuck why Michelle and Gurmit did not sweat a single drop despite all the fucking walk. 
(What a good misleading commercial?!)

That was quite a sight and a nice zone for us

The Flirting Point
.
.
.
.
.

despite 
.
.
.
.
.

that
IT WAS SO OPEN BESIDE THE ROAD!!!



Haha... I wondered which lamer actually came up with the design?! 

=)


Anyway, just joking;

its one of the attractions of The Singapore Art Museum..

(sooooooooo~ Artistic! [my camera sux though!])


Honestly, uut of our unknowing~ness, dearie and I really enjoyed our walk...
It was kinda fun and sooo... from the art museum, we continued our way down to Fort Canning. 
We actually wanted to pak-tor and take pictures, too bad it was fucking dark and I started turning scared since the treesssss looked so gloomy and scary..
(=.=ll")

We left and made our way down to Clarke Quay.. 
(to be continued...)

No comments: