Monday, December 21, 2009

I AM A VERY LAZY PERSON.....

which is why.....

it took me so long to finally update my BLOG's template.

And,

I finally decided to do the updates slowly, one at a time. Since I usually slacks and do things slowly, and I am very sure that I will need more time to actually read and go through the stupid HTML (of course its me whom is stupid rather than the HTML)...

I've fianlly added
Fr3b's website link into my template.

What is fr3b? Many of you might be quite puzzled when you see the name, it actually stands for Freebie ---> FREE SAMPLES
Freshie introduced us (me and Holly) the website and we immediately went down to their office to sign up for the application, which was the very next day! after we went online and took a glimpse of their fabulous website.

I wanted to share this particular website because I feel that:

(1) it is NOT crappy
(2) the provided samples are FREE and useful
(3) this products can be grabbed easily off the shelves of neighbouring WATSONS and GUARDIANS

With just a minimal fee of $28.00 membership subscription (its for annual),


You'll get a CANMAKE welcome package!!!

The package includes a nail polish, nail art polish, lip gloss and a mascara!!!

Just think about it... hmmm, do you think that you will be able to get such glorious stuff for only $28.00 at
WATSONS/GUARDIAN's?

I am sure that the $28.00 membership paid is SUPERBLY worthwhile before you even grab any samples off their shelves...

And if you are NOT the least convinced,

HERE ARE A "
FEW" samples which I've grabbed off their shelves previously...

FR3B's products range from hair-care, facial, skin-care, contact lenses, masks, cosmetics and blah blah blah... They even have potato chips! Besides, their products are renown; ranging from loreal, ascience, O2, skinfood, elisha Coy, ginvera etc etc...

Numerous of their samples comes in travel-packages sizes, you might even want to grab them for your coming-planned holidays!!

And,

The best part of all...

All you need to do after you grabbed the products off the shelves is just to write a review about the product -- how useful/useless it is to you..

Well if you're still not convinced...

Drop by the website and see for yourself!! ^^


----------------------------------------FR3B--------------------------------------------

No comments: